Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!

Old 06-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #1
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!

Lets see them!!

Old 06-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...diant-red.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tacoma-3.html

There's a few
Old 06-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
but i wanna see first gens!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Calling the IceMan...
Old 06-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #5
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
but i wanna see first gens!
I sorry then
Old 06-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post

You are from NM so that could be White Sands, however that spot is so familiar that I believe it is the pull off for the Great Dune at the Sands Dunes Monument in CO.

Awesome pic btw
Old 06-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #8
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has red lettering on the bed, does that count?
Old 06-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #9
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
You are from NM so that could be White Sands, however that spot is so familiar that I believe it is the pull off for the Great Dune at the Sands Dunes Monument in CO.

Awesome pic btw

Bingo, thanks
Old 06-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
I Am Batman!

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice love the look of the front
Old 06-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
I will jump at a chance to whore out my truck.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #12
I Am Batman!

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
I will jump at a chance to whore out my truck.

Nice how much lift do you have on that?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #13
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice how much lift do you have on that?
Not sure, never did measurements. I figure its alittle over 2.5.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #14
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
my 2001
Attached Thumbnails
Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!-039.jpg   Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!-042.jpg   Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!-082.jpg   Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!-106.jpg   Calling All Radiant Red Tacomas! Lets See Em!-122.jpg  

Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
I Am Batman!

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
my 2001
Nice Love the grill
Old 06-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice Love the grill
Thanks !
Old 06-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
oooo I'll play

stock w/ 265/75 coopers

How she's sittin now
Looks good.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #19

IceMan...sweet truck. What did you use to paint the metal chrome part of your front bumper? I think mine needs that too, now that Ive painted the grill surround. Your truck makes me want to get those wheels too....but then we'd look too much alike
Old 06-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #20

Quote:
IceMan...sweet truck. What did you use to paint the metal chrome part of your front bumper? I think mine needs that too, now that Ive painted the grill surround. Your truck makes me want to get those wheels too....but then we'd look too much alike
Pm ya