LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New 2 me Tacoma pics!

Old 06-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
NHTacoma is on a distinguished road

NHTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
New 2 me Tacoma pics!

Heres my new to me Tacoma. 2003, with 100K miles. Cant wait to start moding it. Hope the pics load.....
Attached Thumbnails
New 2 me Tacoma pics!-img_3967.jpg   New 2 me Tacoma pics!-img_3962.jpg   New 2 me Tacoma pics!-img_3964.jpg  
Old 06-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Good looking rig. Very clean! Congrates.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
thought u stole the pics from when i first got my truck haha except that one is sooo cleann!! nice truck man welcome to TW
Old 06-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooooooooooo shiny!

Nice truck
Old 06-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Damn real clean! nice!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
TacoTuck is on a distinguished road

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!

That's one nice Tacoma you got there. Very clean.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #8
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and clean! Welcome.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Congradulations on getting such a nice truck.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #11
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHTacoma View Post
Heres my new to me Tacoma. 2003, with 100K miles. Cant wait to start moding it. Hope the pics load.....

Good looking truck you got there! And welcome to TW!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #12
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find ............Re-framed or just great shape????

Welcome to TW and check out the regional forums for NH and New England happenings....
Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #13
NHTacoma is on a distinguished road

NHTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
It's original frame. Has a warranty from Toyota. In guess they sprayed it with that black covering. I'm still enjoying the truck. Now I want to lift it!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:47 AM   #14
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
You have a nice looking truck. Good luck with the lift. I installed 5100s and an AAL on mine. It took a little time, but I learned a lot.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
toys4ever is just really nicetoys4ever is just really nicetoys4ever is just really nicetoys4ever is just really nice
toys4ever's Tacoma Gallery
very nice, how in the heck did they get those damn 5 star oem wheels so clean? They get black and pitted bad here in Pa and are about impossible to get nice, I even hit them with the SOS pads, it helps but not perfect