Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

anyone?

Old 06-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
TexasTacomadude is on a distinguished road
Name: josh
TexasTacomadude's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?

My 97 tacoma needs a paint job but I thought about just wrapping it with vinyl how much money would it be its ext cab
Old 06-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
I'm curious as well
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
We're not car vinyl people ha and prices will vary a lot place to place and state to state.

Best bet is to Google the nearest places to you that do vinyl wraps and ask for an estimate. GL
Old 06-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
I read someone plastidipped their BMW a new color

But I remember reading about an fj that got wrapped let me do some digging.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
There are some guys on here who got their truck wrapped in camouflage. You can try n find them n ask what it cost