Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OME 881 Pricing help

Old 06-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
OME 881 Pricing help

I found a guy that has a pair of OME 881 springs for sale and they have about 10k miles on them. I can get them for $95 shipped to my door. What do you guys think as far that pricing? Thanks for the help.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
well toytec sells them for 169.00 new. If not abused then i think its a good deal
Old 06-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go with new, then you know for sure what you have for peace of mind.Most of the time for me anyways when I try to go on the cheap it backfires on me.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #5
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say thats a ok deal as long as they are still in good condition, w/o rust, not beaten on etc. I mean they run $160 new +shipping so you'r basically paying bout half price.

I bought a pair of used 881s a short while ago from a member here for a little less than that; but they had a bit of rust and needed to be stripped and repainted. Cost me $40 for the powder coat but still saved a good amount of $$ over new.

I am VERY pleased with how they ride on my rig, and the quality of these coils over time. He ran them for like 2yrs and I'm sure more than 10k miles. Despite the rust issue, they gave me the exact amount of lift I expected (maybe more) and ride real smooth because they were broken in already

go for it as long as the seller is straight with ya and they'r not beat to shit