LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Define for me...Rake, Bro-lean, and WTF is derp?!!

Old 06-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Define for me...Rake, Bro-lean, and WTF is derp?!!

Been kickin' around these forums for a few months now, learned some good things from you Tacoma people, but a few of your terms I'm not sure of...correct me if I'm wrong:

Rake - classic hotrod stance, ass up, nose down
Bro-lean - opposite of rake
VatoZone - yeah, even an east coaster can figure that one out

But what the hay-ell is this "derp?"
Old 06-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
whippersnapper can explain what derp is, he has pretty much taken over that term.

You got the rest correct
Old 06-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude View Post
Been kickin' around these forums for a few months now, learned some good things from you Tacoma people, but a few of your terms I'm not sure of...correct me if I'm wrong:

Rake - classic hotrod stance, ass up, nose down
Bro-lean - opposite of rake
VatoZone - yeah, even an east coaster can figure that one out

But what the hay-ell is this "derp?"
Derp is when you've done something stupid. I know, it's hard for us New Englanders to learn the Californian bro-speak but hang in there
Old 06-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery

^ I lol'ed.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #6
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
*Dourp
HA! And north of New England, "derp, eh?"
Old 06-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Asking what derp is... that's derp.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Derp is also short for Plasti-Dip, like "derped the wheels, emblems and bumpers today!"