Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

suspension help

Old 06-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
suspension help

bought old man emu springs i think if i remember correct they are the 882 or something like that with bilsteins 5100 and 5150s for the backi also bought the ome dakar leaf springs. right now the front struts are on the highest setting and the front sits close to an inch lower then the back. anything i can do to lift the front a little. with out spending to much. i was thinking about drilling 3 holes in some steal and put it between the shock body and top mounting plate. would that start making noise or mess with the ride quality