Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good diff shop in Boise ID

Old 06-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #1
Boarder2052 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Boarder2052's Tacoma Gallery
Good diff shop in Boise ID

I want to get my gears changed for my bigger tires.
Can anyone recommend a good place to get it done in the Boise area.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #3
Out for a rip eh!
lunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aleks
lunchboxhero's Tacoma Gallery
What about the shop that did your sliders mark? think they'd do it? They seem like Yota fans.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchboxhero View Post
What about the shop that did your sliders mark? think they'd do it? They seem like Yota fans.
I'm sure they can i guess...wouldn't say yota fans, just 4x4 fans haha. Good call. OP: In your hunt for shops give a couple a call and compare prices. Add Get Some Fabrication to the list of shops you call.
http://getsomefabrication.com/home/