have them professionally Line X'd. 8 32.00%
use a rattle can. 12 48.00%
leave them alone. 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
Old Soul 76 is on a distinguished road

Old Soul 76's Tacoma Gallery
Line X fender flares?

Welp, i'm getting bored... has anyone out there had there stock fender flares Line X'd? What can i expect to pay to have them done by a professional Line X dealer?

gimme some thoughts please!
Attached Thumbnails
Line X fender flares?-75615.jpg  
Old 06-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a few that look WAY good

He's line-x'd bushwacker flares.

I'm going to do this for sure, might just do rustoleum bedliner to match my rocker panels

my fender flares are getting faded and scratched all up
Old 06-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
Old Soul 76 is on a distinguished road

Old Soul 76's Tacoma Gallery
yea i like the look of those line X'd flares... ive seen that picture before somewhere on TW... thats kinda what im leaning towards, i just dont want to pay an arm and a leg to have it done. my flares are getting a little faded and beat up lookin... thanks for the post
Old 06-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
did mine today and it looks great!

really easy to do seriously i had no experience and i searched arround tw and did it myself, its kind of rewarding actually lol
Old 06-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
did mine today and it looks great!

really easy to do seriously i had no experience and i searched arround tw and did it myself, its kind of rewarding actually lol
What product is that?
Old 06-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
pro guard gravlguard
Old 06-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
My fender flares, rocker panels and rear bumper are all Line-X'd. I really like the look and it does have impact on mud/rocks flying. I had the chrome bumper (Off Road) and that is a reason I did it to the rear bumper (I bought a new grill color matched to the truck).

I like the Line-X and have many compliments about the look. Functional and looks good - tough to beat!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Line X fender flares?-img_0591.jpg   Line X fender flares?-img_4161.jpg  
Old 06-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #8
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
Herculine them. Trust me.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
id linex mine but idk how to get them off and am not brave enough to do them while theyre on the truck.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery

I painted mine. I prefer the smooth glossy look over the bedliner's coarse/dull look. For functionality when you wheel a lot the line-x is probably a better option though.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
My bumper only cost 150 to line x. I can't see fender flares costing any more then that
Old 06-24-2012, 07:14 PM   #12
amocat 777 is on a distinguished road

amocat 777's Tacoma Gallery
Line X looks clean !! Thinkin about it
Old 06-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #13
milehighliving is on a distinguished road
milehighliving's Tacoma Gallery
My brother just bought a bunch of line-x for his bed, might have to steal some and do my flares tomorrow!!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys do about the rubber seal on the edge where it touches the body? I took one of mine off and thinking of just taping it off where it is. I gotta buy them clips now too since they all broke screw it they are $6 for 10-pack think I'll do my mudflaps too.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #15
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I dont like HERCULINER, I put 3 coats in the bed of my truck 2 years ago and its chipping and peeling. Wouldnt want it on my fenders IMO