Help me pick my next "Mod"

View Poll Results: Which mod first?
Tires 11 29.73%
Keyless Entry 4 10.81%
Window Tint 16 43.24%
Other 6 16.22%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Help me pick my next "Mod"

These aren't really huge truck altering mods but they will all need to be done. The question is what order should I do them. Which do you think should go first?

My truck has good tires on it except for one. So I will need tires but I could last. I will have three good tires if I upgrade now.
Then the rest Just would be nice.
Also open to new options.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Lift..tires..sliders..

then rear bumper..front bumper..

then lockers and gears, OBA
then you get the women...

Old 06-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharge kit!
Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
lol what do you sue the truck for? if it's just a DD and doesn't see much wheeling, I woudn't get into lockers etc...

can you find a used tire to match your 3 good tires? that would save a bunch of money for the other things you want
Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
new shoes + lift will give it a complete new look
Oh yea thats on my list haha, But if I get 31's like I have and then I lift it and it looks small the mod bug will have me buying new shoes again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Lift..tires..sliders..

then rear bumper..front bumper..

then lockers and gears, OBA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
then you get the women...

Haha very nice both of you...Definetely open to that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Supercharge kit!
Haha Im not going to dump that kinda money into THIS truck, Maybe the next

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
lol what do you sue the truck for? if it's just a DD and doesn't see much wheeling, I woudn't get into lockers etc...

It is a DD, I four wheel for my wheeling satisfaction, Only offroading would be to the trails, lakes etc
can you find a used tire to match your 3 good tires? that would save a bunch of money for the other things you want
Man if only, the tires that are on it are like discontinued, Ive looked everywhere, It would bug me to have a mismatched set but I was thinking ...Maybe I will measure the tread depth because I am pretty sure I don;t NEED to replace them yet... Maybe I can do the others and hold off then do a lift/ tires combo in a few months?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Monte is correct...I fixed a little. Im a stickler for peeps not identifying the hookers in my truck
You added the "tint" to his quote haha, But good point.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Roof basket mod. Then some rigid lights up top, best add on ever! Oh and stick with 31s for as long as you can stand them haha, I went to 33s and as much I love em, I hate the mpg downgrade mod that comes with it
Old 06-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Do tint first, then once your tires are bad then get new ones then keyless entry!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #11
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust? My favorite thing i've done to my truck is exhaust, and one of the cheapest $65
Old 06-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #12
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw your build thread.

The most quintessential "mod" you need to do is the upgrade to the 01-04 cup holder/center console assembly.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:55 AM   #13
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Exhaust? My favorite thing i've done to my truck is exhaust, and one of the cheapest $65
^^ agreed
but i bought the magnaflow off road pro cat back. love it. its a turn down exit' strait through muffler but is not obnoxious in sound. bolt on, under three bills
Old 06-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
V10 swap.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:08 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
Roof basket mod. Then some rigid lights up top, best add on ever! Oh and stick with 31s for as long as you can stand them haha, I went to 33s and as much I love em, I hate the mpg downgrade mod that comes with it
Never heard of it haha, I may have to check it out further down the road. Good idea on the tires I may go find out exactly how much tread I have and post here for reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Do tint first, then once your tires are bad then get new ones then keyless entry!
That sounds like it would work, I think they are going to last to where it would be Tint, Or keyless (both) then tires wouldn't even be till like next summer then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Where did you get a 65 dollar exhaust.

[QUOTE=Madjik_Man;5281493]Just saw your build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
V10 swap.
Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
^^ agreed
but i bought the magnaflow off road pro cat back. love it. its a turn down exit' strait through muffler but is not obnoxious in sound. bolt on, under three bills
Yea you have to be careful with V6's they can sound like weedwackers if you get the wrong exhaust lol
Old 06-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #16
Passenger rear and Passenger front have about 6/32
Driver rear has 2/32
Driver Front has far more then 6/32
Just for reference
Old 06-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Where did you get a 65 dollar exhaust.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLOWMASTER-S...e3695a&vxp=mtr
Old 06-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
Do you have any sound clips of it?
Old 06-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #19
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #20
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Eat some chili burgers and wait a few hours. You will then have your sound clip.