Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Which magnaflow will not be too loud?

Old 06-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Which magnaflow will not be too loud?

Okay i have a flowmaster 40 series but want something different. Im looking at the 14" magnaflow round muffler but which one will be just as loud as the flowmaster.. the 4", 5" 6", or 7" round one? They are all 14" ones just bigger or smaller than one another.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Magnaflow 11255. I like it a lot. Good sounding acceleration and very quiet at idle and highway / cruising.

check out other testimonials, I decided on the 11255 after reading a few threads here.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
I have the Magnaflow 11255. I like it a lot. Good sounding acceleration and very quiet at idle and highway / cruising.

check out other testimonials, I decided on the 11255 after reading a few threads here.
Id go for that one but im looking for a 14" instead so its a little louder thanks! Do you know how much louder a 4" round 14" length muffler would be than my 40 series right now?
Old 06-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #5

Original 40
Old 06-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
14" isn't too loud.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #7

4" round? 6"? Or the oval one?
Old 06-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #9

Hmmm i want something just as loud or slightly louder than the 40.. Maybe someone will know which round one to get to be just as loud. If not ill just go witht the oval
Old 06-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #10
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
12586 MagnaFlow
Old 06-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
12586 MagnaFlow
Thats gonna be way too quiet ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I think its close to the same when you get on it.

But nothing is more loud then an shitty Flowmaster man. Its been proven too that they create a loss in power.

Not sure why you would want it louder anyways.
I didnt think the flowmaster was that loud, its not really loud in the cab with the windows up. I just want to hear my exhaust some more i guess. Ill just go with the oval one then