Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

where did you get your tail gate lock from?

Old 06-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get your tail gate lock from?

Where did you get your tail gate lock from?

I want one.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Are you asking RMAN?

He has a detailed write up a few threads below... the first part of the first post is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
After patiently waiting for almost 2 months the UPS man finally had something to give me. No more locking up my bed extender with my 15ft. cable. I now have a locking tailgate. Thanks AutoAccessoriesGarage.com and Pop & Lock for a great product!

Details:
Pop & Lock Manual Tailgate Lock (95-04 Toyota Tacoma)
Part Number: PL5100
*$53.47 w/FREE Shipping - http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com...Tailgate-Locks
$56.14 + Shipping - http://www.popandlock.net/Manual_Tai...yota/PL5100-43
Old 06-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #5

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Got my pop&lock from autoanything.com for cheap, very simple install.
did you get the Power one? or just the manual one?
Old 06-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Power one? Nah, mines manual. What's this power one you speak of?
Old 06-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
HI TACO 66 is on a distinguished road
HI TACO 66's Tacoma Gallery
yeah looking to buy this too
Old 06-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
got mine from here TW that is.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #9
tam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shedtam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tam
tam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Power one? Nah, mines manual. What's this power one you speak of?
http://www.popandlock.net/Power_Tail...coma/PL8510-78