LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

subwoofers in you're truck?

Old 06-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
subwoofers in you're truck?

just want to see some pics how others had their subs in their trucks and some detail about what you have.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
^ good call

Ive got 2 Kicker comps resting on the backseat, need to get a legit box
Old 06-26-2012, 11:00 PM   #6
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
JL Audio Stealthbox loaded with two JL 10w1v2's powered by a JL Audio 500/1 (slash series) amp with 4volt RCA inputs from my AVH-P4900DVD Pioneer in-dash all surrounded by alot of Dynamat. Plus lots more but you only asked about subs

Old 06-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #8
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
ill post my stuff tomorrow
Same here. Or you can look at my album. I think there's a couple of pics in there
Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #9
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6111A in training
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #12
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Photobucket is under service so i can't get the link.

I have two Alpine Type X 10'' subs powered by a 4000w mono block amp. 2 Kicker 6x9s, and 4 Sony 5 1/4 2 way speakers.

Yes..its major overkill loud but its also tuned great so it sounds amazing for just about any type of music.

Post a pic later.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #13
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post

this is just like mine. i got a 12in boston. the box is huge with a huge ass port!! soundss sooo gooodd!!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #14
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Photobucket is under service so i can't get the link.

I have two Alpine Type X 10'' subs powered by a 4000w mono block amp. 2 Kicker 6x9s, and 4 Sony 5 1/4 2 way speakers.

Yes..its major overkill loud but its also tuned great so it sounds amazing for just about any type of music.

Post a pic later.
4000w amp????? :what:
Old 06-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #15
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
4000w amp????? :what:
Yep..Puts out about 2200w RMS at 1 Ohm or so. Perfect for my two 1000w RMS Type X's. Well..actually 3000w RMS would be better..but they still out bump most 12'' subs. Sound is much tighter too then a 12 and better over all.

But i have 6 more speakers to try and keep up with the subs. Even classical sound awesome at like 100db in there haha and yes..i have blasted Eric Whitacre in my truck..
Old 06-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #16
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep..Puts out about 2200w RMS at 1 Ohm or so. Perfect for my two 1000w RMS Type X's. Well..actually 3000w RMS would be better..but they still out bump most 12'' subs. Sound is much tighter too then a 12 and better over all.

But i have 6 more speakers to try and keep up with the subs. Even classical sound awesome at like 100db in there haha and yes..i have blasted Eric Whitacre in my truck..
i need to hear this.. haha!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
Audi Quattrowned
lunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aleks
lunchboxhero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
sounded amazing around the campfire in Moab. Crystal clear sound.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:39 AM   #18
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't that is what the truck bed is for?
Old 06-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #19
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Different setups I had since I had my truck:

First I had a single JL Audio 12W7 in slot ported JL spec box with JL Audio 1000/1 Slash:

Then I switched to a single JL Audio 12W3V3 in a Just-Install custom box with JL Audio HD600/4:

Lastly and current as of a month ago...(2) JL Audio 13TW5's in custom box with JL Audio HD750/1:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #20
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Ya man..its pretty great haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchboxhero View Post
sounded amazing around the campfire in Moab. Crystal clear sound.
Thanks man. That was fun. Only had it up like 1/2 way ha and the subs were like all the way down..had to try and save my battery lol Still ended up needing jumped tho the next morning..sheesh. This thing has killed 3 batteries for me.

God..why the hell isn't photobucket working!!