Notices

Sticker Bombed!!

View Poll Results: Like or dont like?
I like it! Keep it! 41 20.40%
Ugly take it off 160 79.60%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Sticker Bombed!!

Just got done sticker bombing the interior of my truck! Tell me what you guys think! I like it! Its different for sure

Old 06-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
is great..all you need now is a hello kitty air freshener hanging off the rear view mirror
Old 06-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
is great..all you need now is a hello kitty air freshener hanging off the rear view mirror
Cool where can i get one at?
Old 06-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #4
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda looks outta place....maybe you should sticker more up! Are they just vinyl stickers? How did wrapping the corners and curves go?
Old 06-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
Kinda looks outta place....maybe you should sticker more up! Are they just vinyl stickers? How did wrapping the corners and curves go?
Yeah i just liked how it looked and figured id try it out. I was gonna do the piece surrounding the instrument cluster (not the whole thing just the piece inside before it hits the plastic protecting the gauges) I used a razor blade to cut the ones that didnt fit right but it wasnt too bad. The other edges that didnt stick just went under the piece surround the a/c controls so you cant see em
Old 06-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
ahhh!!!
is that good or bad? haha
Old 06-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
lets say it is different... not saying it good thing or bad
Lol well i thought my interior was kinda plain so i tried to be creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
nice, i sticker bombed my xrunner, looks good.
Thanks! First time ive done it so it was an okay job. Put like 4 or 5 coats of clear coat over them to protect it so hopefully it stays
Old 06-27-2012, 01:22 AM   #11
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
it should, hell i didnt put any clear over mine and they have been on there for a few months. lol
Old 06-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #12
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks okay, wouldn't do it to my truck...
Old 06-27-2012, 01:27 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
it should, hell i didnt put any clear over mine and they have been on there for a few months. lol
Haha okay then im good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Looks okay, wouldn't do it to my truck...
Ha well im gonna get some of that vinyl paint stuff from autozone and paint the shifter boot black so it might look a little better. Also gonna get rid of the red shift knob and get a black one
Old 06-27-2012, 01:27 AM   #14
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Okay have fun... lol
Old 06-27-2012, 01:35 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleighman View Post
Hello, What are you smoking? People this is what happens when you don't say no to drugs.

Thanks for your constructive criticism
Old 06-27-2012, 01:38 AM   #16
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
hey fuck haters!!! haha if u like it then thats all that matters. i think its creative but dont let peoples opinions make u change ur opinion on somethin
Old 06-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
hey fuck haters!!! haha if u like it then thats all that matters. i think its creative but dont let peoples opinions make u change ur opinion on somethin
Hahaha exactly! thanks bro, i was just checking out your build right now lol
Old 06-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #18
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Hahaha exactly! thanks bro, i was just checking out your build right now lol
Old 06-27-2012, 02:14 AM   #19
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
I use to crave attention. Now I shun it.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothFox View Post
I use to crave attention. Now I shun it.
Not craving attention. Just wanted the interior of the truck i drive everyday to look less plain as i stated earlier.. thanks for stopping by

Products Discussed in this Thread