Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed Extender Mount Template

Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
billpete is on a distinguished road
billpete's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Extender Mount Template

Hey TWers!

I swapped my Tundra for a Tacoma, but kept the factory bed extender for use in my Tacoma.

I am looking for some help from the forum on finding the template that is used to mount the brackets to the bed. From what I can tell, there is a paper-like template that you put on the outside of the bed (inside the light housings) that provide you the right place to drill the holes for the mount.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

billpete
Old 06-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
J Gibson is on a distinguished road

Navy: Hospital Corpsman, 4th MarDiv
Name: J
J Gibson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpete View Post
Hey TWers!

I swapped my Tundra for a Tacoma, but kept the factory bed extender for use in my Tacoma.

I am looking for some help from the forum on finding the template that is used to mount the brackets to the bed. From what I can tell, there is a paper-like template that you put on the outside of the bed (inside the light housings) that provide you the right place to drill the holes for the mount.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

billpete
I have the template that came with my factory bed extender. In fact I have the entire installation instructions that include the template. I can make you a copy and mail it to you if you want to pm your mailing address.