Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

any wanna trade??????

Old 01-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
any wanna trade??????

black door handles for chrome ones?
i have 2 chrome door handles i wanna trade for black 1s
Old 01-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
if no takers why not just shoot yours black?
Old 01-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

shoot them black????
with like paint???
Old 01-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
yup. lite sand them, clean them super well, use adhesion promoter, rattle can them with your favorite shade of black.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #5

i could do that i reckon
but im afraid i might screw up and could i do the same to my grill?
Old 01-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #6

Sure can. Lots of threads here where people shot their grills, bumpers, emblems, even wheels black.

I did all of the above myself, first time I ever tried it and they came out fine. Not difficult at all if you take the time to prep correctly.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #7

cool
what kinda paint would u use
just reagular cheap can of spray paint?
Old 01-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #8

Krylon seems to be the most popular, but folks here have used everything from dollar store paint to bedliner coating.

I used Bumper Match paint I got at Advance Auto. Seems to be pretty tough, hasn't flaked off anything yet. Although I did do a lousy job prepping my grill and had to go back over a few places.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #9

well i might try it
but idk
i want to do my bumper and rocker pannels in bed linner
and i wanna go for a black and red color scheame
and then later on i wanna paint my truck dark green
Old 01-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #10

and can u do a blacked headlight mod on a 98 taco?
Old 01-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #11

check out my photo space here, i went black on red.

no clue on a 98 headlight mod. my 02 they're already black around the reflectors (don't know if that's normal or not but it's the way i bought the truck).
Old 01-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #12

looks good
thats bascialy what i wanna do for now