Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

can someone give me a total lift number?

Old 07-03-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
97yota is on a distinguished road
97yota's Tacoma Gallery
can someone give me a total lift number?

i have a 4cyl reg cab:
and am wondering if a 5100, eibach combo with an 80 lb bumper up front...a trail gear rock defense...would work
any info would be great...i just put alcans in the rear and have the eibachs layin around so i want to know if theyd be ok (no more than 2.5 inches)
Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota View Post
i have a 4cyl reg cab:
and am wondering if a 5100, eibach combo with an 80 lb bumper up front...a trail gear rock defense...would work
any info would be great...i just put alcans in the rear and have the eibachs layin around so i want to know if theyd be ok (no more than 2.5 inches)
you'd probably get somewhere like 3"-3.25"
Old 07-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
97yota is on a distinguished road
97yota's Tacoma Gallery
how much weight do i have to add to get 2.5?
i dont wanna buy an arb bumper but it im FORCED to it wouldnt be that bad haha
Old 07-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
with your 4cycl and single cab, you wont get to 2.5. if you want only at 2.5, keep your stock coils and bump the front 5100 to 2.5. otherwise with those eibach, you will get over 3" and measurements will be at 38-39 inches from ground up to fender.
i got the trail gear low profile rock defense with eibach's and i'm still at 39.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
you can add OME coils with your billies, i think OME adds less lift than eibach