Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

will this shift knob fit?

Old 07-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
will this shift knob fit?

http://www.trdsource.com/product/Shi...TRD-Ball/1506/

Says it will fit the up to 2000 4runners and the 2nd gen tacomas.

I thought the shift thread was the same for manuals but not autos. Can anyone confirm?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW the shift knob I bought said it would fit 95-11 Tacoma as well as the 88-11 4Runner

So I assume you're good to go

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-TRD-M...sories&vxp=mtr
Old 07-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
What are going to do with your overdrive button
Old 07-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
FWIW the shift knob I bought said it would fit 95-11 Tacoma as well as the 88-11 4Runner

So I assume you're good to go

Thanks again Madjik.. I should just pm you all my questions haha you answer all my questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-TRD-M...sories&vxp=mtr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
What are going to do with your overdrive button
I have a first gen manual... No overdrive button
Old 07-08-2012, 11:24 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^Gotcha. Thought you had an auto.