Old 07-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
Mxer256 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Craiglist Scam

I hate how people have to scam people out of money

http://jackson.craigslist.org/ctd/3149796283.html
Old 07-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i have seen that same pic many times for ca craigslist
Old 07-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
thats why I dont really buy shit from there, too many shady characters.. I seen it all except jesus, this don't surprize me
thats why you always gotta meet in person and in a public place.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
i have seen that same pic many times for ca craigslist
x2, especially here in Houston.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
On the other hand if you fall for something like this, you probably should not be browsing craigslist...
Old 07-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
On the other hand if you fall for something like this, you probably should not be browsing craigslist...
Sorry, just trying to figure out did you post wrong link? What were you trying to show? I'm honestly confused...lol

but yes, you have to be VERY careful about adds on CL.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO, I think he needs to know that's not lunar mist.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #11
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Every time- I've bought and sold things just fine on CL. Met in a restaurant or Walmart parking lot and exhanged items for cash. Anything else and I just don't even respond.
That's what I do. I've met some sketchy people before and always meet at a restaurant like tacobell or something.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #12
Untitled
InactiveUser has a spectacular aura aboutInactiveUser has a spectacular aura about

InactiveUser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
thats why I dont really buy shit from there, too many shady characters.. I seen it all except jesus, this don't surprize me
Tons of drug addicts and prostitutes on that site.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #13
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Sorry, just trying to figure out did you post wrong link? What were you trying to show? I'm honestly confused...lol

but yes, you have to be VERY careful about adds on CL.
Uhhh? I just said if you fall for an ad posting a tacoma for under 2k, you probably aren't someone who should be using craigslist. Didnt post any links just sharing my opinion. Must not have been clear enough haha
Old 07-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Either way CL is a hassle for me, I'll post something and about 20 ppl will email me but no one will follow up, I've sold 2-3 things successfully out of about 50 postings, too much hassle for me.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #15
buddyfixit is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
buddyfixit's Tacoma Gallery
That same pickup shows up in the DFW craigslist weekly. Sometimes with different email address, sometimes with different descriptions, always some unheard of cheap price. Flag away. Then again the bozos that fall for it probably deserve spam city theyll get.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #16
alexretama is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
alexretama's Tacoma Gallery
I actually replied to a guy using this picture.. he refused to meet and was overseas and wanted to ship it to me and get moneygrahm from me but I luckily walked away.. I bought my 05 from CL in a target parking lot, cash money, giant tatted mexican friend on stand by... This guy needs to get boned with a cactus
Old 07-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #17
Catbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Catbone's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't know there were fir trees in MS.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #18
Hillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant future

Hillingdoner's Tacoma Gallery
Used to see this type thing way more than I do now. Always a super cheap price that is way under market is the clue. That and used to put some hotmail or gmail address or some such in the add quite often. Of course, living in the desert here and having a picture containing ocean and palm trees was a bit of a give away on some lol.

Flag, flag, flag
Old 07-21-2012, 05:03 AM   #19
GPV Helicopters inc
Hellomoto is on a distinguished road
Hellomoto's Tacoma Gallery
Scammers are just the scum of the earth. I get several emails a day from the fuckers telling me I've won or been left money. Then they ask for all my personal details, bank account number, I.D numbers, name. I would love to get my hands on the bastards.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:34 AM   #20
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Uhhh? I just said if you fall for an ad posting a tacoma for under 2k, you probably aren't someone who should be using craigslist. Didnt post any links just sharing my opinion. Must not have been clear enough haha
I got ya now. I didnt notice that the link was actually your signature. lol.