Notices

Alove vs. Boxrocket!!!

View Poll Results: Alove or boxrocket?
Alove 48 30.19%
Boxrocket 111 69.81%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #21
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoraine View Post
I'll have to vote for boxrocket, just because it's different from the norm, and is equipped to the brim for camping adventures!
SAS isnt different from the normal? odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
damit its so hard to choose.

im gonna have to choose box rocket, his rig is much more set up. the only thing alove has is the sas..
only SAS? may want to read the specs again. passenger side transfercase, 4.7's, spartan front locker, and a lot more than just "SAS".
Old 07-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #22
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
I never vote in these things cause it's usually so obvious, but couldn't help it this time. Tough decision for sure. Whoever wins, both should know that they've got two of the cleanest and capable yota's on the forum.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #23
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^------This
Old 07-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #24
SPOTSONTROUT is on a distinguished road

Name: ROB
SPOTSONTROUT's Tacoma Gallery
Boxrocket gets my vote. I like the overland versatility of the truck.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #25
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
SAS isnt different from the normal? odd.

only SAS? may want to read the specs again. passenger side transfercase, 4.7's, spartan front locker, and a lot more than just "SAS".
People don't understand man. SAS is just a bolt on feature.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #27
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
i am glad were finally agreeing on something!!!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #28
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Adam has a built truck...but come on! Super clean SAS on coilovers? That one is far more bad ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
I guess since technically it is all held together by bolts it is considered bolt on and "just a SAS"

Thanks for the complements guys, it is what it is. It is "Members Choice" so to each his own.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #29
aldoraine is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
aldoraine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
I guess since technically it is all held together by bolts it is considered bolt on and "just a SAS"

Thanks for the complements guys, it is what it is. It is "Members Choice" so to each his own.
I wasn't trying to imply that a SAS setup isn't different or unique. I just haven't seen a tacoma equipped quite like BoxRocket's. Both are beautiful trucks, and that 3 link SAS and it's flex is completely badass. I just voted on who's truck I though was more unique.

Doesn't matter who wins the vote, 2 of the best trucks on TacomaWorld hands down, and they should both be proud!
Old 07-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #30
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoraine View Post
I wasn't trying to imply that a SAS setup isn't different or unique. I just haven't seen a tacoma equipped quite like BoxRocket's. Both are beautiful trucks, and that 3 link SAS and it's flex is completely badass. I just voted on who's truck I though was more unique.

Doesn't matter who wins the vote, 2 of the best trucks on TacomaWorld hands down, and they should both be proud!
Thanks man, I know, I'm just jerking your chain
Old 07-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #31
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
can i vote even tho i have 2nd gen? if so i vote for boxrocket! love the way it’s setup!

SAS and all is nice as hell! but in a way i would rather have box rockets truck.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #32
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post

It is just a SAS. It's a factory option.

I too really like box rockets truck no doubt, but I rather wheel my truck to the extreme for days and have no broken parts.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #33
Newbie123 is on a distinguished road
Newbie123's Tacoma Gallery
Alove, without question. Blood sweat and tears to get that thing where it is today is worthy of my vote. I've been there, but with a race car. Not taking anything from the other guy but i'm partial to the ext cab looks too. Oh and the fact that Alove still has the prerunner sticker on the back is just badass!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #35
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
the sas is bad ass. the crawl box, and gears and lockers make it probly one of the most dailyable crawlers out there no doubt about it.

Box's truck has alot of small details i like. It can still go alot of places as well but offers much more versitility in the camping and dailyable subjects...

so hard.... but i like the fact box's is an all around truck, every little thing has a purpose. plus i got to wheel with him so that kinda has an edge lol

so i gotta get a topper and a trasharoo before I'm cool and in members choice huh!? :-D
Old 07-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #37
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for alove. I always love looking at boxrockets build and how clean it is but damn the amount of work he did for that sas and all the parts he has put in it i have to give it to him. Theyre both badass
Old 07-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #38
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Well not sure I can cast an honest vote Aloves truck is bad a Fuck, but boxrockets truck fits my need and style more. I'm I voting for badassness or wich one id want?
Old 07-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #39
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Box Rocket. Expo FTW.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #40
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Alove's SAS rig is sick as hell....

But had to vote for boxrocket's expo rig...Hard to find another truck as equipped as his.

Plus we all see how hard he wheels it...and it still looks freaking new!!