Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How Often do you wash

Old 07-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #22
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Wash?
Old 07-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #23
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Every time it RAINS--no wiping required.
She can wash mine -ANYTIME.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #25
Banned
Streetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of lightStreetsurfz727 is a glorious beacon of light
Streetsurfz727's Tacoma Gallery
I wash mine when when I don't feel working in the yard,, for some reason every time I wash, it rains.....never fails.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #26
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Hose it off 2 or 3 times a week ... and wash it maybe every 2 weeks.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #27
dorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud of

Name: Shane
dorkmagus's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't washed mine since I bought it...almost a year ago. Well, I've sprayed it off but that's it.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #28
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
What was the question?
Hmmm. I'd like to wash her.

Anyways, I usually wash my truck every 3 weeks or so, or when I have time. The wifey always gives me shit. "You just washed it!" Yea, Yea Yea.

Any of you guys have the same problem??
Old 07-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #29
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Once or twice a week ;p
Old 07-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #30
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
LOL. Your name says it all. I'd eat 10 yards of her just to see where it came from....
We used to have to eat a mile, the ladies are getting easier.

Mine gets washed twice a year if I'm good about it.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #31
Tacomanater is on a distinguished road

Tacomanater's Tacoma Gallery
Once a week, sometimes even more...and no, the wife knows not to interfere.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:58 AM   #32
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I came here for boobs
Thats why I posted this stupid thread!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #33
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
My OCD takes over I have wash mine every thursday. Ita a win win cause I can alsolook good when driving to work on friday!
Old 07-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
From October til June...monthly.

July, August and September the day after the monsoon rains or haboobs...with is weekly so far this year.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #36
toytaco11 is on a distinguished road

toytaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathom View Post
The problem in New Mexico is dust, so I use the California Duster several times a day. I wash when needed and that could be twice a week or every couple of months.
Tired of the dust here, but like you I also use my handy dandy California Duster all the time, it works great.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:02 AM   #37
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
Hmmm. I'd like to wash her.

Anyways, I usually wash my truck every 3 weeks or so, or when I have time. The wifey always gives me shit. "You just washed it!" Yea, Yea Yea.

Any of you guys have the same problem??
I got rid of the wife for good recently so I dont have to listen to the anymore lol.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:08 AM   #38
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought the truck in April... Washed every two weeks... Trying to get in the habit of waxing every month and clay bar every 3 months.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #39
Hoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Commander & Chief
Hoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Hardly ever, I hose it down to get the windshield clean. But like the dog, those both belong outside!
Old 07-31-2012, 05:48 AM   #40
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
I only wash mine regular in the winter to get the copious amounts of salt off that they like to pour on the roads here. Your assistant would be welcome to wash it everyday.