Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How Often do you wash

Old 07-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
How Often do you wash

your Tacoma?
Old 07-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
been a couple months since I washed mine
Old 07-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
every friday
Old 07-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
shredgar1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edgar
shredgar1's Tacoma Gallery
pretty much every other sunday, unless my taco gets super dirty from bird crap or those pesky 5 min rain showers then ill wash it asap lol
Old 07-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #6
*~*
TacoJenn is on a distinguished road
Name: Jennifer
TacoJenn's Tacoma Gallery
just washed mine last weekend after about 4 months...mines white so it hides everything real nice! but i did a thorough job, washed wax cleaned inside and out perfectly..like a brand new truck!
Old 07-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
when it gits dirtay
Old 07-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #8
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
averaging about every 3 weeks for washing the outside. maybe every other month on the inside.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #9
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
depends on weather

Once every 10 days in spring/summer/fall weather permitting.

Any chance I get in winter if it warms up.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #10
bjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bradley
bjhn83's Tacoma Gallery
OP, more gifs of babes washing cars- that needs to fill this thread instead of asking how often we wash (kinda pointless, no offense)
Its like asking how often do you fill up. When I'm empty, duh.

But more importantly, babes wahing cars. Can't get to those sites at work...
Old 07-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
hossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud of
hossmaster's Tacoma Gallery
once a year
Old 07-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #12
Ecnerwal is on a distinguished road
Ecnerwal's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of times a year, maybe - it's a truck, not a pimp-mobile. I do try to get the horse crap out of the bed before moving furniture, though. If'n you wanna send your assistant on over I could consider letting her wash it 3 times a day, but otherwise, nah.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
The problem in New Mexico is dust, so I use the California Duster several times a day. I wash when needed and that could be twice a week or every couple of months.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #14
4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
4x4Taco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Usually every week but sometimes I'll go two. Depends how dirty it is.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I cant remember the last time i washed my truck
Old 07-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #16
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I came here for boobs
Old 07-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #18
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I came here for boobs
LOL. Your name says it all. I'd eat 10 yards of her just to see where it came from....
Old 07-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #19
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
My water's no good for truck washing because the alkali spots the shite out of it. As such I only get it washed about once a month when I go to town to the tune of $30 each time.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #20
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
1x every other week.