LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Allpro Front Bumper Pics

Old 07-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
magic is on a distinguished road
magic's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro Front Bumper Pics

Very seriously looking onto getting an allpro front bumper for my 99 and was just curious if anyone had some pics of their rigs with an allpro bumper on it.

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
magic's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
AKtimmy0283 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Tim
AKtimmy0283's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to one. This truck will be mine as soon as the checks from my bank clear!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...harged-v6.html
Old 07-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
magic's Tacoma Gallery
sick man! if i could get a few more front picks of the truck with the bumper that would be awesome!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
This is 2000tacoma's pic. note that to fit AP tube on our 98-00's you need to trim the front frame bar

I love them though, hope to get one on next year

Old 07-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
magic's Tacoma Gallery
ya no worries i was going to have a muffler shop weld that metal plate on after i cut my frame. the bumper bolts right on the that metal inset right?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #8
AKtimmy0283 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Tim
AKtimmy0283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic View Post
sick man! if i could get a few more front picks of the truck with the bumper that would be awesome!
If you look under Nexgen's posts he has a few more.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery

Here is what it looked like but I wasnt happy with the aproach angle. The winch plate sticks out to far for my taste. So we changed it up a bit.

Pics of that VVVV
Old 07-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #10
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
first installed '04... (AP's 1st generation prototype '98 - '00)

ya gotta cut 3" off each frame horn and weld on new caps

recycling 'da tupper ware...

in the dirt/water...

^ that was back in '04

...the bumper was altered some in '05... 1" BL, things added, etc.
tupper ware was shitcanned... and nothing took it's place
^ maybe I'll fix that one day

WIN !

Old 07-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #11
magic's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys
Old 07-31-2012, 07:07 PM   #12
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Dell how do you like the approach angle with the AP bumper? From looking at pics it seems the tube going under the radiator would tend to get hung up. Figured I'd ask someone with first hand experience.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #13
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
Dell how do you like the approach angle with the AP bumper? From looking at pics it seems the tube going under the radiator would tend to get hung up. Figured I'd ask someone with first hand experience.
I don't think it's too bad...
but taller tires surely make it better !
I'm sporting 295's on muh junk.

Often I still have to get one tire started up, on angle. (primarily rocks or a vertical ledge)
But it's entry angle is 10X better then my trail buddy's ARB slug.

oh... I have never been hung up because of the lower hoop...
(don't believe I've ever required strap or winching assistance, for any reason yet)
- ~knocks on wood~
although... to avoid that... you need run the 2ndary skid plate,
as well... a complete undercarriage of armor helps slide off things
Old 08-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #14
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet good to know thanks Dell!