Notices

Black housing or Chrome housing? Headlights

View Poll Results: Black Housing or Chrome Housing? Headlights & Turn Signals
Black 43 87.76%
Chrome 6 12.24%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Black housing or Chrome housing? Headlights

Hey everyone, looking to get some opinions here. Im getting ready to get all new lights up front cuz my stock ones arent as nice as i would like them to be. so im thinking all clear with

black housing

or

chrome housing

Truck is white. with all windows tinted including windshield.

future plans are:

Black rims
black bumpers
black grill

Input?? Thanks fellas
Attached Thumbnails
Black housing or Chrome housing? Headlights-tacoma..jpg  
Old 08-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
Tenax is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Tenax's Tacoma Gallery
Cause my grill will be all black, black trim lights, no brainer
Old 08-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
Cause my grill will be all black, black trim lights, no brainer
i know what you mean. just saying cuz the all clear looks good too. Just getting opinions man, Im new to the tacoma world
Old 08-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #5
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
White truck needs black housings.

I'm in a quandry... I really like the complete blacked-out look, but I'm really undecided whether to leave the reflector bowls and projector shrouds chrome or paint the whole thing black.

Chrome looks more factory, black looks more epic.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Black.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
White truck needs black housings.

I'm in a quandry... I really like the complete blacked-out look, but I'm really undecided whether to leave the reflector bowls and projector shrouds chrome or paint the whole thing black.

Chrome looks more factory, black looks more epic.
X2
Old 08-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #9
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
oh yea, black it is! lol

thanks for the opinions guys...really appreciate it
Old 09-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
lol I can't click on a thread without seeing it.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #11
Truck yeah!
Wild Card will become famous soon enough

EMS: Army Vet, now an EMT/Firefighter
Name: Doug
Wild Card's Tacoma Gallery
Once you go black....well, the chrome is gone at that point, so you can never go back.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 AM   #13
CBR1000RR is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
CBR1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely black...
Old 05-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Black and retrofit ftw!