Line-X 3 100.00%
Rhino Liner 0 0%
Herculiner 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
97Taco is on a distinguished road

97Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Spray on bed liner

I was thinking of getting a spray on bed liner. Any opinions on which brand I should get?
I want the bed sprayed and the tailgate sprayed.
I am thinking of Line-X, Herculiner, and RhinoLiner.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:06 PM   #2
Jim Mann has a spectacular aura aboutJim Mann has a spectacular aura aboutJim Mann has a spectacular aura about
Jim Mann's Tacoma Gallery
Don't Know yet

Great poll. I have spent so much bringing this 10 year old truck up to spec, and can't afford to have a professionally installed bed liner. Therefore, I will have to do it myself. My son has had good luck with his Herculiner, so I am going to follow suit and hope for the best. I may also add a truck mat later to prolong the life of the Herculiner. Jim
Old 12-27-2006, 11:15 AM   #3
jrallan26 is on a distinguished road

jrallan26's Tacoma Gallery
Line-X is the best. Plus lifetime garranty.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:36 AM   #4
Buffalofan is on a distinguished road

Buffalofan's Tacoma Gallery
I put in Line-X 7 years ago and it still looks/works great.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:56 AM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I've got Rhino-liner in mine 5 yrs now-still perfect-but it's been protected by the shell for 3 yrs now so hard to say how it would be now if exposed.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
DENVERTACOMA is on a distinguished road
DENVERTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Line X liner.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
superlinerms is on a distinguished road
superlinerms's Tacoma Gallery
SUPERLINER is the best. I love it so much I have it as my screen name. I have had mine for about five years and looks better that any of the competition. Line-x and Rhino are pretty much the same product, SuperLiner is different. SuperLiner is UV protected, so you guys with the faded bedliners should have went with SuperLiner. Also have you ever seen a bedliner change colors such as blue or pink; thats because they are not chemical resistant. SuperLiner is. When i comes to durability of the bedliner, they are messured in tensile strength. SuperLiner has greater tensile strength than Line-x or Rhino. And with SuperLiner you can get just about any color you can think of. Also you can get graphic Designs sprayed into the Liner. Check out Bedliner.com and check out all the dealers.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:11 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Spray on? Or roll on?

I used the Herculiner do-it-yourself kit on my 96 & on my 2 jeeps.

It's not gonna be as thick as all the more expensive spray-in liners but it's well worth the $99 for the kit. It's a messy process to put on and you can actually make it thicker by buying more of it. It can scratch off if you're loading up heavy sharp objects...but it's easy to touch up. Just paint more on. I was never afraid to throw stuff in the bed either.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:28 AM   #9
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
This thread will temporarily pause now for a commercial interruption.

Please stand by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlinerms View Post
SUPERLINER is the best. I love it so much I have it as my screen name. I have had mine for about five years and looks better that any of the competition. Line-x and Rhino are pretty much the same product, SuperLiner is different. SuperLiner is UV protected, so you guys with the faded bedliners should have went with SuperLiner. Also have you ever seen a bedliner change colors such as blue or pink; thats because they are not chemical resistant. SuperLiner is. When i comes to durability of the bedliner, they are messured in tensile strength. SuperLiner has greater tensile strength than Line-x or Rhino. And with SuperLiner you can get just about any color you can think of. Also you can get graphic Designs sprayed into the Liner. Check out Bedliner.com and check out all the dealers.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #10
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
This thread will temporarily pause now for a commercial interruption.

Please stand by...
Old 05-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #11
gkuenneke is on a distinguished road
Navy: Communications Officer, Inshore Boat Unit 22
gkuenneke's Tacoma Gallery
Rhino liner still going strong

Had a Rhino liner sprayed in 7 years ago. It is still looking great and going strong.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #12
jamescamp11 is on a distinguished road

jamescamp11's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea on how much it is to get the bed sprayed with Line-X on a Taco? I am thinking about getting this done sometime in the next few months and haven't really seen how much something like this will run me.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #13
Wave rider
BlueSilver will become famous soon enough
BlueSilver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlinerms View Post
This sounds like a bad commercial from late night
Old 06-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I used Durabak in my truck and it's been solid so far. Easy prep and application, UV resistant, and looks pretty damn good too.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #15
tfc946 is on a distinguished road
tfc946's Tacoma Gallery
i had a line-x done for about $350 about 4-5 years ago.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #16
gkuenneke is on a distinguished road
Navy: Communications Officer, Inshore Boat Unit 22
gkuenneke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescamp11 View Post
Any idea on how much it is to get the bed sprayed with Line-X on a Taco? I am thinking about getting this done sometime in the next few months and haven't really seen how much something like this will run me.
The Rhino costed me just under $500.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #17
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Linex... get the "uv" protectant too, definately worth it to keep it looking good as new.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:25 AM   #18
jamescamp11 is on a distinguished road

jamescamp11's Tacoma Gallery
Noted. Good tip Anthony. Thanks guys