Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

power outlet mod

Old 09-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
anthonywilk is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonywilk's Tacoma Gallery
power outlet mod

hey guys i havent found this mod anywhere on this site, maybe im just not searching hard enough but im looking to mod my power outlets\cigarette lighter outlet so that it always has power, rather then powered through the ignition, any help with this would be great!
Old 09-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go. This is what i used. http://www.parksoffroad.com/tacomamo...lightermod.htm
Old 09-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
anthonywilk is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonywilk's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, thats a hell of alot easier then what i was thinking
Old 09-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. One of my very first mods I did with my truck. It's real easy to do & very handy too!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonywilk View Post
thanks, thats a hell of alot easier then what i was thinking
no problem bro! thats what TW is all about

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
Same here. One of my very first mods I did with my truck. It's real easy to do & very handy too!
Me too.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
fullerfalcon is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
fullerfalcon's Tacoma Gallery
power outlet removal and replacement

Guys, I have an 06 tacoma, would like to remove and replace the cosnole power outlet. has someone done this before and can provide simple instructions. Thank you !
Old 09-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullerfalcon View Post
Guys, I have an 06 tacoma, would like to remove and replace the cosnole power outlet. has someone done this before and can provide simple instructions. Thank you !
might have better luck in the 2nd gen section
Old 09-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullerfalcon View Post
Pull the center console and you can get it from the bottom. If you want the whole panel out you have to take apart the dash.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
fullerfalcon is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
fullerfalcon's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the feedback !
Old 10-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #10
Nothing like a Toyota
KFD208 will become famous soon enough
KFD208's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Will this same mod work on a 2011 also?