Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Bruteforce Fab Hybrid Bumper Build (LOTS of PICS!!!)

Old 09-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #21
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i want itttt...subd for possible future group buy
Old 09-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #22
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
subd - daddy want!!!

So whats the purpose of the box? didn't look like it was meant for a winch?
Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #23
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
i want itttt...subd for possible future group buy
GB will be coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
subd - daddy want!!!

The reason for the box is to hold a winch, JBlaze805 did'nt want the rest of the holes cutout in the bumper as he wasn't planning on running one. This design was taken off my 2nd gen hybrid. Here you can see in this pic with all the holes cutout...this is what the first gen hybrid will look like ....just to give you an idea.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #24
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
GB will be coming soon

The reason for the box is to hold a winch, JBlaze805 did'nt want the rest of the holes cutout in the bumper as he wasn't planning on running one. This design was taken off my 2nd gen hybrid. Here you can see in this pic with all the holes cutout...this is what the first gen hybrid will look like ....just to give you an idea.
What if i were to tell you this picture gave me a chubby....Okay im starting to save up!! MeSaLikes!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo basically you've been doing R&D on a totally new product while delivering on 2 separate group buys? Yeah that doesn't seem stressful at all. haha you're crazy man! I love it! 1st gens are lucky to have these.

Bump for an amazing product and another for a great guy!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #26
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #27
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
subd - daddy want!!!

Hopefully we can save some on shipping by putting ours in the same shipment.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #28
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What if i were to tell you this picture gave me a chubby....Okay im starting to save up!! MeSaLikes!
Hahaha...Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Soooo basically you've been doing R&D on a totally new product while delivering on 2 separate group buys? Yeah that doesn't seem stressful at all. haha you're crazy man! I love it! 1st gens are lucky to have these.

Bump for an amazing product and another for a great guy!
Thanks Ben..yep burning the candle at both ends..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Hopefully we can save some on shipping by putting ours in the same shipment.
Absolutley
Old 09-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #29
asus611 is on a distinguished road
asus611's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. So I guess my front end getting smashed into in a parking lot may just be a good thing.

Hate to nerd this thing up, but would there be license plate mounting options for this? I have to be able to run a front plate on my truck
Old 09-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #30

I'm sure I could get it on there.. somewhere.. if your not gonna run a winch should be no problem. If your going to run a winch.........hmmmm..you might have to get creative.lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by asus611 View Post
Wow. So I guess my front end getting smashed into in a parking lot may just be a good thing.

Hate to nerd this thing up, but would there be license plate mounting options for this? I have to be able to run a front plate on my truck
Old 09-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #32

I'd say 85-95lbs close to that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
looks beefy! great job. did you guys estimate the approx. weight of the whole setup?
Old 09-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #33
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
BADASS

Gotta stop by and christen the new shop with some bullshittery haha

Old 09-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #34

fo shizzle...
Old 09-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #35
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
BADASS

Gotta stop by and christen the new shop with some bullshittery haha

Doooo it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
fo shizzle...
Yo knoooow it!!! Lolz
Old 09-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #36
NorthWest Member

^^^ I want sig!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #37
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
finally a hybrid bumper I really like! I would definitely be in on a group buy as long as shipping to ak wouldn't kill me
Old 09-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #38
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
i will seriously buy one right now....like literally right now lol
Old 09-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #40
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
finally a hybrid bumper I really like! I would definitely be in on a group buy as long as shipping to ak wouldn't kill me
I'm sure you could get a few people up here to order one at the same time to possible save on shipping...Just don't look at me just yet haha.