Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Super Stumped with this Thumping/Knocking Noise

Old 09-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for answer/solution
Old 09-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #22
mc3404 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
mc3404's Tacoma Gallery
Mine ceased or is super faint. Put OEM drive belt on it. Im starting to realize aftermarket sucks. Granted belts were $85 from the dealer, you can get them a lot cheaper if you plan ahead and order from online. I believe Bando belts are the exact same a toyota belts and are just as cheap. Toyota did give me a Bando belt for the compressor. Hope this helps you guys out. Just for the record I use NAPA belts and looking back thi thin thumped just about sinceday one with those POS'S.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:11 AM   #23
Kapncam is on a distinguished road
Kapncam's Tacoma Gallery
Did you resolve this issue original poster? Mine is doing this knocking sound in gear did so I did timing belt water pump all the bearings that timing belt runs on cause that's where the noise is coming from. Spark plugs oil change. All new belts. Just want this noise to go away. Should I have the flex plate check I've been searching forums and that seems to be the main consensus around.