LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

RALLY all 1st Gen IMPULSE RED PEARL Tacos!

Old 09-22-2012, 01:23 AM   #21
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery

First week I bought it after a good wash/wax.

I thought I would try out white for the day in this one....

Old 09-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #22
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
What color is mine?

Badass red

Hovercraft mode

But really what's this reds name from Toyota?
Pretty sure thats impulse red.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #23
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
Pretty sure thats impulse red.
doesnt look impulse red to me

Impulse Red is a darker shade

Old 09-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #24
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
doesnt look impulse red to me

Impulse Red is a darker shade

Hmm, i guess i dont know my colors very well. I thought impluse was the lighter of the 2.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #26
NastyBuzzard is on a distinguished road
NastyBuzzard's Tacoma Gallery
Yalls trucks are so pretty... Unfortunately mine is not!! However, it is impulse red pearl!!

Work in progress. Just got body lift off...
Old 09-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #28
Westerns? You talking about my ugly A rims? lol
Old 09-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBuzzard View Post
Yalls trucks are so pretty... Unfortunately mine is not!! However, it is impulse red pearl!!

Work in progress. Just got body lift off...

You live or work around blythewood don't you?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #30
No I live in Saluda, SC and work in Newberry, SC... But the kid who owned the truck before my lived in blythewood I think. I have only owned it for a few weeks, and I am slowly getting it back right.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
No I live in Saluda, SC and work in Newberry, SC... But the kid who owned the truck before my lived in blythewood I think. I have only owned it for a few weeks, and I am slowly getting it back right.
Ah ok yeah I think he must've...that fender damage is unmistakable
Old 09-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Ah ok yeah I think he must've...that fender damage is unmistakable
Yeah I agree... Im actually to embarrassed to drive it on the road as it looks right now... It had 3" of body lift that was first to go. Now I have new rear lights and front corner lights on the way. Next is to find me a fender w/ flare, not having a lot of luck on that.. Truck only has 120k though and runs like a champ. Plus I didnt pay anything for it.

Hopefully ill get it back together soon and start driving then cut out roof to replace bondo portion and cut out bad spot in bed and replace that, pull out the other lil small dents and paint it back stock impulse red pearl.

After I get it back looking good I will start with mods... S/C is at the top of that list.

Also, no clue why someone wants to put 3" body lift, 3" suspension lift on a 2 wheel drive. I personally cant stand body lifts...
Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #34
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Westerns? You talking about my ugly A rims? lol
Yeah, I had a set similar to those on my S30. Very 70's!

Good job getting it back into proper shape again, luckily somebody like you who has good taste got it. Definitely keep us updated and if you don't already, start a 'build' thread on it.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #35
Ronaldo156 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
Ronaldo156's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a shot of mine after a good wax/polish. Love it to death, slowly saving up for lift/tires currently. TacomaDude89, your's looks incredible!

02 5spd with 163k on the ODO. picked it up in april, still in amazing condition!

Old 09-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #36
Razorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Captain
Name: Andrew
Razorback's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Just got it, but I'm starting on mods next week. Front window tint Monday, nerf bars coming off next weekend, looking at OME 880 front coils and Bilstein 5100s...and so it begins!
Attached Thumbnails
RALLY all 1st Gen IMPULSE RED PEARL Tacos!-04taco2.jpg   RALLY all 1st Gen IMPULSE RED PEARL Tacos!-04tacom.jpg  
Old 09-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #37
You guys are making me jealous about my heap!! Im trying to get rid of those "western" rims, cant stand them. However, I do have the stock spare tire n rim and I am trying to get a hold of some stock rims for my 03 but cant find any at a decent price!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #38
Razorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Captain
Name: Andrew
Razorback's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck's not a pile, bro!! Wheels are sick, even though they look like they're straight from 1976, and you've got the best color out there! That's a good find, especially since you didn't have to pay for it! Better than 90% of the other trucks on the road today!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #39
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #40
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
Your truck's not a pile, bro!! Wheels are sick, even though they look like they're straight from 1976, and you've got the best color out there! That's a good find, especially since you didn't have to pay for it! Better than 90% of the other trucks on the road today!
For sure!