Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

RALLY all 1st Gen IMPULSE RED PEARL Tacos!

Old 09-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
RALLY all 1st Gen IMPULSE RED PEARL Tacos!

There's a section for speedway blue, black, white etc... why not Impulse Red Pearl

Fav. Picture before lift.

SHOW OFF WHAT YOU GOT~
Old 09-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
TDUB
OneTrack236 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
OneTrack236's Tacoma Gallery
Full Truck

Front Suspension
Installed JD Fab 3.5" over kit with King 2.5x8" Coilovers and King Hyd. Bump Stops

Rear Suspension
Cycling suspension with leaf pack down to 2 springs.... installed Deaver J59 spring pack with Total Chaos 9" Long Travel Shackles and King 16" Smoothies with Res.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrack236 View Post
Full Truck
Love it!

Thanks for adding!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
Here's my '00
Nice Rig! i've always appreciated brush guards
Old 09-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
bellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to behold

Army:
bellero's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Lovely truck, me like!!
Old 09-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #8
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
How much different is Impulse Red Pearl from Sunfire Red Pearl?
Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #10
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my pile.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Info and upgrades in my sig and build link:
Old 09-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #13
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Info and upgrades in my sig and build link:
SAECHAO!!!! Glad I'm not the only Saechao, mienh in general, that is a Tacoma enthusiast. I think I've seen you post on TTORA before as well.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
SAECHAO!!!! Glad I'm not the only Saechao, mienh in general, that is a Tacoma enthusiast. I think I've seen you post on TTORA before as well.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #16

I was waiting for Mike to show up. LOL. Good to see you buddy.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #17
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
I was waiting for Mike to show up. LOL. Good to see you buddy.
you know it was only a matter of time... hahahahah
Old 09-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #18
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol, I used to read his posts over on CT's and get inspiration before I even had my truck. Much of that inspiration came from, you guessed it.... the color!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Lol, I used to read his posts over on CT's and get inspiration before I even had my truck. Much of that inspiration came from, you guessed it.... the color!
CT? LOL. Mike inspired me. And I inspired you. And I am sure you inspired someone else. Its amazing to see everyone's progress. We are all crazy IRP people but we are all family.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #20
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
How much different is Impulse Red Pearl from Sunfire Red Pearl?
I actually think impulse is lighter than sunfire. Oh well, close enough. I think theres enough room in here for both shades.