LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #262
marsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud ofmarsh97 has much to be proud of
Name: Marshall
marsh97's Tacoma Gallery
My dudes
Old 10-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #263
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsh97 View Post
My dudes
Hey Marshal! Welcome to our 95-97 Tacoma Thread.

Post a pic of your truck!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #264
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

I like the lights on my 96 more than my 99.

Does it make me a tacoma veteran if I have owned 2 tacomas?

(and monte, ian and the rest of you NW trolls, say nothing on how the last one doesn't count, because I know you would)
Ive had two yotas. my 97 and a 74.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
That's why you should upgrade to non sealed
Are those ebay ones Ian? I still love my roundeyes. Really want to put some projectors in them.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #265
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Ive had two yotas. my 97 and a 74.

Are those ebay ones Ian? I still love my roundeyes. Really want to put some projectors in them.
Yeah they are. They were really cheap so thats why i bought them. They even come with some nice bright bulbs but ill be swapping them for some silverstars.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #266
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah they are. They were really cheap so thats why i bought them. They even come with some nice bright bulbs but ill be swapping them for some silverstars.
Thats what I threw in mine and it was much nicer
Old 10-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #267
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have the link for those on ebay? Theres a lot of choices on there and i like yours
Old 10-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #268
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Do you have the link for those on ebay? Theres a lot of choices on there and i like yours
Oh god, i cant remember. Gimme a minute...
Old 10-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #271

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #272
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
HID those things! with a 3000k or 4000k bulb.
Link me
Old 10-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #273
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Am I welcome here?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #275
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Am I welcome here?
Hell yeah! Ur truck is BA
Old 10-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #276
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Am I welcome here?
nope.

just kidding your truck is part 95-97 so you make the cut i guess
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #278
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where did you get the finder flares...and do you have a build thread?
Old 10-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #279
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
where did you get the finder flares...and do you have a build thread?
Its not my truck. Found it on google images. I think hes from BC though.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #280
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh ok