Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #42
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
I could pull that off! And Ill just print off a picture of your lights and tape them on top of mine! Lol

Perfect
Old 09-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #43
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RZ Taco View Post
What picture do you want for your picture ramsay?

and welcome Nik! Post the picture here you want of your truck and ill get it on the OP

Also guys, what do you think about this?!
http://www.partstrain.com/store/deta...urs4550196rora
this one !! thanks !
Attached Thumbnails
The 95-97 Taco Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1348512790988.jpg  
Old 09-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #44
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Well this was entertaining to read after work :P haha, and none of you ass's have said if you like that roof rack i posted or not!!

And im have my tailgate primered now! Soon i will put it back on and actaully have a tailgate so i can keep my stuff in there :P
Old 09-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #45
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

I gots a safari bar coming too :P

And when we get more austins, we HAVE to have our own meet haha
Old 09-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
it smells weird in here
Old 09-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #47
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well this was entertaining to read after work :P haha, and none of you ass's have said if you like that roof rack i posted or not!!

And im have my tailgate primered now! Soon i will put it back on and actaully have a tailgate so i can keep my stuff in there :P
That doesnt take me to a roof rack, it just goes to the site.. hahah hurry up lazy ass!

Quote:
it smells weird in here

Old 09-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #48
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it smells weird in here
GTFO!!
Old 09-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #49
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Sooo is this like a 95.5-97 thread mixed with an Austin thread??
Old 09-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #51

That makes sense!!

Oh yeah austin (tacoboss) you still didnt post a pic of how your grille is mounted haha
Old 09-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #52
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
That makes sense!!

Oh yeah austin (tacoboss) you still didnt post a pic of how your grille is mounted haha
Bull shit! I posted it a few days ago
Old 09-25-2012, 06:42 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
GTFO!!
Alright Ian, you're welcome to join haha! what picture you want on OP?
Old 09-25-2012, 06:43 AM   #54

Quote:
That doesnt take me to a roof rack, it just goes to the site.. hahah hurry up lazy ass!

Old 09-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #55
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
8| Trollll haha
Old 09-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #56

Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #58
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #59

my taco is not desert sand mica... which is silver... for anyone who wants to know :P it is sierra beige metallic. Stupid bitches at paint store -.- Got my tailgate painted though! but its silver... lol
Old 09-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #60
Firefighter:
Quote:
my taco is not desert sand mica... which is silver... for anyone who wants to know :P it is sierra beige metallic. Stupid bitches at paint store -.- Got my tailgate painted though! but its silver... lol
Why the hell would you name a silver paint "desert sand"

Products Discussed in this Thread