Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #1022
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone has an extra stock grille they wanna donate ill take it
Old 12-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #1023
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Oh and also where does everyone get black corner lights from? If you black out your grille then do you just paint the corners or can you buy them like that?
Old 12-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #1026
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my hid hellas hooked up. Having a problem with them arcing though
Old 12-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #1028
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Do tell??
Not really sure. Sometimes when I switch the lights on they make a sparking sound and wont work. But sometimes they dont. Il take a closer look at it tomorrkw
Old 12-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #1030
Firefighter:
Quote:
I found that the actual connectors where arcing out. If they don't come on I just turn off..the. Wait a few seconds..then turn on again.

HIDs work are a very high voltage. Think it's like 80-91v, so it's not to hard for them to arc out.
Im going to wrap all the conectors with electrical tape
Old 12-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #1031
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The 95-97 Taco Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356612230.721202.jpg
Put some carpet down in the back of the "shaggin wagon"
Old 12-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #1032
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Attachment 186766
Put some carpet down in the back of the "shaggin wagon"
Nice. I am putting a topper on my truck but Idk how to seal the tail gate. Did you speak yours
Old 12-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #1033
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thread! I miss my '97!

Old 12-27-2012, 07:57 AM   #1034
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just run of the mill weather stripping, patience and a razor blade
Old 12-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #1035

Quote:
You getting rid of your satoshi?? Ill trade ya haha
Yeah I dont like the way I did it very well. Like theres a couple tiny marks that it has on it and the paint is a little bit off around the lip in front of the mesh, but when i sprayed the whole thing with plasti dip it looked great! But I decided to take it off since my clear corners had chrome trim and it didnt look right. If you really wanna trade I can plasti dip it for you or I can leave it so you can mess with it.

Quote:
Like the trim?? Think eBay. Where I got my clear corners
Yeah the trim, damnit i shoulda got black ones hahah
Old 12-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #1036

Quote:
I found that the actual connectors where arcing out. If they don't come on I just turn off..the. Wait a few seconds..then turn on again.

HIDs work are a very high voltage. Think it's like 80-91v, so it's not to hard for them to arc out.
Whats arcing out mean?
Old 12-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #1037
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Im going to wrap all the conectors with electrical tape
Yes do that especially if the power wire runs close to a grounding point and if it's right next to the other connector. That will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Yeah I dont like the way I did it very well. Like theres a couple tiny marks that it has on it and the paint is a little bit off around the lip in front of the mesh, but when i sprayed the whole thing with plasti dip it looked great! But I decided to take it off since my clear corners had chrome trim and it didnt look right. If you really wanna trade I can plasti dip it for you or I can leave it so you can mess with it.

Yeah the trim, damnit i shoulda got black ones hahah
Hmmmm...

Might be interested..

So you dipped like the chrome? Or the satoshi?? Take some pics so I can see and we might have a deal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Whats arcing out mean?
E electrical flow is jump inform the wires to another point on the truck. It's not good..
Old 12-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #1038
Firefighter:
Anyone know the torque settings for the top plate and bottom bolt for front shocks?
Old 12-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #1039

Quote:
Yes do that especially if the power wire runs close to a grounding point and if it's right next to the other connector. That will help

Hmmmm...

Might be interested..

So you dipped like the chrome? Or the satoshi?? Take some pics so I can see and we might have a deal..

E electrical flow is jump inform the wires to another point on the truck. It's not good..
Ill take pics for you right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Anyone know the torque settings for the top plate and bottom bolt for front shocks?
No idea i just make them tight
Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #1040
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers 5 leaf pack on the way. Sadly It won't get here until school starts back.

Products Discussed in this Thread