Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2012, 10:29 AM   #1061
Twilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud of
Name: Thomas
Twilson24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
You lie! haha just kidding i had a flowmaster 10 series the first time but it sounded like poop and rice! so i switched to a flowmaster 40, then to a magnaflow, but still dont like it! But i like the aero turbines they sound perfect! I heard someones taco with one at the glamis meet a couple months ago and loved it

Mine has a 460 ford with twin turbos. Its not really that loud to me for some reason! yeah 50 series are pretty quiet my friend has one on his dodge ram it sounds good on a v8

Swap time??

Had one already and i switched to magnaflow! haha

I dont think ive heard anything with a glasspack in person but yeah usually v6's get all raspy too in high rpm's but it probably sounds better than a fart can on a civic!
Why didn't you like flowmaster 40
Old 12-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #1063
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
I have 3.4L envy...
?
Old 12-31-2012, 07:04 PM   #1064
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilson24 View Post
Why didn't you like flowmaster 40
Too quiet inside the truck. Outside was pretty loud though
Old 12-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #1066
Twilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud ofTwilson24 has much to be proud of
Name: Thomas
Twilson24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Too quiet inside the truck. Outside was pretty loud though
I agree with ya there. It sounds real nice outside the cab.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #1067
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone done a cruise control swap to a 1995-97? I am thinking that the wiring should be pretty easy.
I am also trying to swap in factory electric doors/locks.
Hard to find a donor truck.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #1068
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
The 95-97 Taco Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1357090675.194756.jpg
Old 01-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #1070
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
Man Id love to have power mirrors like you...and the 5 speed...and the factory 4.10 gears...and the bucket seats...and the center console

I always wish my truck was an SR5, you guys are so lucky.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #1072
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Mine is an sr5 but no power mirrors..thankfully
Why is that?
Old 01-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #1073
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Man Id love to have power mirrors like you...and the 5 speed...and the factory 4.10 gears...and the bucket seats...and the center console

I always wish my truck was an SR5, you guys are so lucky.
Heck you told me more about my truck than I knew, only had 8 days
Old 01-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #1075
Mechanic for Honda

Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
I paid 6700 for mine and had felt like I was over paying, but after a lot of research I guess I got a decent deal. All others are over priced or in Mexico
Old 01-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #1077
Mechanic for Honda

Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool. I don't feel so bad, I see you have a few exterior mods. Could you post a few pics for me. I'm about to down size on my firearms collection to find front and rear bumpers
Old 01-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #1078
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
Heck you told me more about my truck than I knew, only had 8 days
Haha I know a lot of basic info/specs about these trucks. But when my truck was handed down to me I didn't know much about it either. After having it a couple years Ive learned a lot.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #1080
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Mine is an sr5 but no power mirrors..thankfully
X2
And I dont have bucket seats. Or a center console

Products Discussed in this Thread