Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #1241
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Swapped in some buckets from a '98 regular cab
Old 04-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #1242
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyjosh View Post
What do you guys use for your diagnostic plug, I was hoping that on my 95.5 that the obd 2 would work, but no.

Trying to check my check engine light.
You are using the OBD II port under the dash correct?(drivers side, next to the shifter.)
Old 04-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #1243
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!!!!!! I had no Idea it was there untill you said that!
Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #1244
I have a P0130 code.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:27 PM   #1245
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn does it feel good to sign in on here again! Fresh out of basic and moved into my room for AIT, How have yall been?!!?!?!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #1247
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Welcome back! I hope they didn't kick you around to bad! One of our locals just got back also, and we held a wheeling meet in his honor!
Haha cant wait to be behind the steering wheel again! And basic was fun in all honesty, getting paid to shoot shit, work out, and blow shit up all day isnt a bad way to live!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #1248
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everybody,

My name's Justin and I've got a '96 manual hub, 5-speed. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #1249
vette6991 will become famous soon enough

vette6991's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME!!! and nice pic
Old 05-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #1250
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Hello everybody,

My name's Justin and I've got a '96 manual hub, 5-speed. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

That bumper though....
Old 05-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #1251
TBeers is on a distinguished road

TBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Love my 97', rarely see any others that are purple. Have to admit it, wasn't a fan at first but the colors really grown on me with the black bummer and trim on it.
Attached Thumbnails
The 95-97 Taco Thread-taco200.jpg  
Old 05-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #1252
TBeers is on a distinguished road

TBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great Looking bumper!!! You fabbed it, right?

Like the idea of bypassing the crush zone for your bumper mounts by taking it back to the Bump stops. Is it bolted on back there too or just the four bolts that use to hold on tow points?
Old 05-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #1253
Nice truck! You should start a build thread
Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #1254
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the compliments, guys! When I get time, I'll start a build thread and will be able to show more detail on the front bumper. One neat feature is that the front winch plate is removable. I'm going to make a rear bumper that will accept the plate in the rear, so I will be able to winch in either direction. Since I do expo type trips by myself from time to time, it might be handy!

Old 05-07-2013, 03:47 AM   #1256
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebrooks14 View Post
Ive got this switch that does absolutely nothing. any ideas on what i can use it for?

im also fairly new to TW

Interesting. I have the same type of switch in mine, but it's in the slot to the left of yours where your Toyota Security light is. I also have no idea what it does. Flipping it on or off seems to have no result.

I'll follow the wires one day and see where they go.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:19 AM   #1257
Independant Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebrooks14 View Post
Ive got this switch that does absolutely nothing. any ideas on what i can use it for?

im also fairly new to TW

I use that spot for my off-road lights switch, but I never had anything in that spot stock.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #1258
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the compliments, guys! When I get time, I'll start a build thread and will be able to show more detail on the front bumper. One neat feature is that the front winch plate is removable. I'm going to make a rear bumper that will accept the plate in the rear, so I will be able to winch in either direction. Since I do expo type trips by myself from time to time, it might be
If this had black wheels looks good dude
Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #1259
RyanC is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
RyanC's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone ordered and got some run time on these yet?
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 05-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #1260
chasebrooks14 will become famous soon enoughchasebrooks14 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chase
chasebrooks14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Swapped in some buckets from a '98 regular cab

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments, guys! When I get time, I'll start a build thread and will be able to show more detail on the front bumper. One neat feature is that the front winch plate is removable. I'm going to make a rear bumper that will accept the plate in the rear, so I will be able to winch in either direction. Since I do expo type trips by myself from time to time, it might be handy!

where'd you get those running bars?

Products Discussed in this Thread