Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #1361
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIAD Powderworks View Post
Hey Guys!

I haven't posted on here, so I figured I would stop by and say hi.

Andrew

wow, truck looks good, what's the tire size?
Old 06-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #1362
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Ok guys... I'm still working on my spring binding problems and I'm looking for some data.

Could you post up some pictures of what your leafs look like at full droop? (I want to see if my springs might limit me even after my binding problems are solved)

Bump for some pics, if you've got 'em. I'd love to see how much separation you get between the main and next leaf at full droop.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #1363
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
wow, truck looks good, what's the tire size?

33s!!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #1365
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
33s!!
dang, what width?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #1366
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
dang, what width?
12.5!
Old 06-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #1367
PyrettaBlaze is on a distinguished road
Army: National Guard, Currently Transferring Units
Name: Kristopher
PyrettaBlaze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiotaboy View Post
Hey how'd you do the thumbnails mine are just links and nice truck btw
Well, when you go to the "reply to thread" page, there's an attachment icon that looks like a paperclip on the top by your fonts thing. click it and add pics.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #1368
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
http://http://www.flickr.com/photos/...05/8759046519/
Old 06-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #1369
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery

See just links ?!?!?!
Old 06-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #1373
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Red. I don't like white.

Amd with the 3-5k you save..get front rear lockers, 35s and regear.

Or tons of other shit.
Lol I wish! Do you think radiant red or the same sunfire?
Old 06-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #1375
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Why are you painting it??

Sun fire I think is more rare..
It has been repainted before and whoever did it had no idea what they were doing. The clear coat is pealing off like crazy
Old 06-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #1376
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
It has been repainted before and whoever did it had no idea what they were doing. The clear coat is pealing off like crazy
maaco?
Old 06-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #1377
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
maaco?
No its a local shop
Old 06-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #1378
jvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
jvswaim's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you guys finding such low mileage 95-97s? My 96 AC 2.4 auto 5-lug is a Sunfire with 275K miles. Been in the family since new, and I got it with 35K miles ten yrs ago. Only mod is Grabber AT2 27x8.5R14 instead of the stock 215/70x14.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:12 AM   #1379
Senior Lurker
jacky_bubbles will become famous soon enough

jacky_bubbles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Awesome styling all around right here ^^

Andrew your truck is just gorgeous.

-Bubs
Old 06-29-2013, 06:57 AM   #1380
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Lol I wish! Do you think radiant red or the same sunfire?
Same sunfire for sure... I like that color!

Products Discussed in this Thread