Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #1441
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschulte View Post
Fresh Paint!
Looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
Nope. 400,000 kms or 250,000 miles

And you're getting 707.2 kms per tank!
Old 10-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #1442
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I've whored my truck out here yet.
Attached Thumbnails
The 95-97 Taco Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1381176566892.jpg   The 95-97 Taco Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1381176584142.jpg  
Old 10-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #1443
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Looks good!

And you're getting 707.2 kms per tank!
Haha no. more like 400 or something. Been a while since ive checked
Old 10-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #1444
mrschulte is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mrschulte's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Did you do it yourself or did you have someone do it?
I took it to a local guy that restores classics and runs a small shop on the side.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #1445
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschulte View Post
I took it to a local guy that restores classics and runs a small shop on the side.
Oh nice
Old 10-08-2013, 06:16 AM   #1446
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
Haha no. more like 400 or something. Been a while since ive checked
Really, that's pretty good. On lots of tanks, I'm only getting 160-180 miles. (depending on how much 4wd I use)

Cdj1 - Nice regular cab
Old 10-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #1447
anyone want to take some measurements or pictures of the placement of their Toyota Tacoma door badges? I need to put mine back on but I can I can only find info on 2nd gen locations.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #1448
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Look at my build page. If you need more measurements, pm me and I'll get them tomorrow.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #1449
That's all I needed. Thanks!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #1450
Emblems put back on and new wheels and tires.

Old 10-19-2013, 07:41 AM   #1451

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rims
Old 10-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #1454
Kdubcr250 is on a distinguished road
Kdubcr250's Tacoma Gallery
97 with 96k
Old 11-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #1455
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys ever change out a "buzzing" speedo cable? Mines been buzzing for a while now. Turns out over time the cable loses its lubrication and can only be replaced to help quite it down (cannot lubricate it, it's a sealed cable from what I hear). Anyways its getting chillier outside and mines acting up. So any of you guys ever change yours and have any advice/tips on the easiest way to do it?
Old 11-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #1456
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
ouch..that sucks..

I haven't really.."replaced" mine..but i moved mine from one body to another..

that said..not gonna be fun. The cable runs right in the tranny tunnel and is behind a layer of insulation from heat from the crossover pipe on the exhaust..you have to remove the insulation to get the cable out..honestly..can't see doing that very easily with the motor and tranny in the way
Old 11-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #1457
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
ouch..that sucks..

I haven't really.."replaced" mine..but i moved mine from one body to another..

that said..not gonna be fun. The cable runs right in the tranny tunnel and is behind a layer of insulation from heat from the crossover pipe on the exhaust..you have to remove the insulation to get the cable out..honestly..can't see doing that very easily with the motor and tranny in the way
Ehh thats what I figured... Hmmm maybe I can just live with it
Old 11-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #1459
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kigmob View Post
Any of you guys ever change out a "buzzing" speedo cable? Mines been buzzing for a while now. Turns out over time the cable loses its lubrication and can only be replaced to help quite it down (cannot lubricate it, it's a sealed cable from what I hear). Anyways its getting chillier outside and mines acting up. So any of you guys ever change yours and have any advice/tips on the easiest way to do it?
Mine does it when its cold. Rather annoying.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #1460

kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Mine does it when its cold. Rather annoying.
Ever consider replacing it?

Products Discussed in this Thread