Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone know where to find tag light bulb holder thingy??

Old 09-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
NastyBuzzard is on a distinguished road
NastyBuzzard's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where to find tag light bulb holder thingy??

Anyone know where to find the tag light/license plate bulb holder/socket that screws into the rear bumper of a 01-04 taco??
Old 09-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
hossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud ofhossmaster has much to be proud of
hossmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBuzzard View Post
Anyone know where to find the tag light/license plate bulb holder/socket that screws into the rear bumper of a 01-04 taco??
which part? the one attached to the bumper or the one attached to the wiring?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
The plastic part that is screwed into the bumper that holds the bulb, not part of the actual bulb or the wiring harness. I am missing one of them.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #4
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one on Ebay......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-TACOM...-/190723873590
Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another.....good luck

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...16900C010.html
Old 09-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
For some reason that doesnt really look like what i have on my bumper already. I have the passenger side one, but not the drivers side. Ill post pics up tomorrow.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
Thats not for a 1st gen. 1st gen has two screws per lens
Old 09-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Thats not for a 1st gen. 1st gen has two screws per lens
I thought it looked different!!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBuzzard View Post
I thought it looked different!!
They are 15 bucks each from the dealership. I would say either bite it and get it from toyota or try a junk yard
Old 09-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
A Tacoma is a rare find in junkyards close to me. May have to go dealership route... Im trying not to tho. I am just really shocked that there isn't an aftermarket set up.