Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

my cat is dead.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
my cat is dead.

My cat is dead. And no, not my orange fluffy one. The one one my truck. The stealership wants to charge me $1000 to replace it. What should I do?
Old 09-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
See if you can get it done at a muffler shop.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Test pipe
Old 09-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
tell the stealership to piss off and go to a muffler shop.
buy a new cat and have them install it.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a new cat online...........install yourself. The cat wont be cheap but it wont be 1k

or buy it yourself............then go to shop like said. Still save a few hundo
Old 09-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Which CAT?
Old 09-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Find someone cheaper or pay the $1000. Not sure what you are looking for here .
Old 09-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #9
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
cat=meow
test pipe=roar
Old 09-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #10
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe this might help.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...0420-code.html
Old 09-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
dust ...
chris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Chris
chris66's Tacoma Gallery
lol i love the responses in this thread. if i were you and i didnt have to smog my truck for another two years id go test pipe. i assume its one of the 2 cats. but if its the rear cat i would just test pipe it and make sure you leave on your muffler.

was always curious to see what my 3.4 would sound like with no rear cat and my flowmaster 40.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeet View Post
cat=meow
test pipe on the Taco V6=horrible rasp
FIFY
Old 09-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
bjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bradley
bjhn83's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the advice guys!
Old 09-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #15
Tylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud of
Name: Tyler
Tylerm5000's Tacoma Gallery
I went through two online Cats. I really reccomend going to an honest muffler shop and have them install an OEM replacement. I can't remember what the brand was, but it was something I have never heard of. It had a higher metal load compared to any of the "high metal load" aftermarket cats. It has been doing great for almost two years now.

I don't recommend an aftermarket cat.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
beedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeedoola is one of the sharper tools in the shed

beedoola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhn83 View Post
sorry, I have nothing to offer this thread but had to reply to this.

lol