LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Accent color for a black taco?

Old 10-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Question Accent color for a black taco?

Sup all, i plan on getting some All-Pro armor within the near future and i wanted to get some thoughts/opinions on a color to paint them when the time comes. The truck already has black wheels and i think having EVERYTHING black is a little tacky looking. My first thoughts were maybe a medium/dark grey then i got to thinking about kind of a tan/brownish color kinda similar to the striping down the side shown below (which was removed when that poor window/half the cab got replaced). Thoughts, questions, problems, opinions, ideas, whatever. Let me know what you guys think!

Old 10-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Go to the photoshop request thread in the photography forum and they can give you an idea.

If it were me, I'd keep the bumper, sliders, etc all black.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
RadoTaco01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shawzee
RadoTaco01's Tacoma Gallery
Im sporting a "debadged" black doublecab w/ flat black wheels, accent color is going to be a flat grey as I move forward. My .02