LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hello Everyone!

Old 10-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Whatchu talkin bout willis?
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Name: Spencer
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Slinky
Hello Everyone!

I've been on tacoma world for the past month but have now come to registering on the site. Just a little bio about myself and my truck, I'm almost 17 now and I got my truck, a little more than a week before I got my license, I've had it for almost 1 month now and I love it. I have a 2003 PreRunner that has a 3.4L V6 w/ an auto tranny in it and it is 2wd. I live in San Diego and I like to offroad, I haven't gotten anything for my truck yet because I have very limited income but I enjoy being in my truck period! I also enjoy seeing other peoples trucks. I think I might start off with my truck by putting Bilstein 5100's front and back, what coils go good with them. I'm pretty noobish with offroading still but I am hoping I can learn stuff from people on the forums! I am only going to keep the fronts as bilsteins until I can hopefully afford better coilovers. Here is a picture of my truck pretty much the way it sits now. I'm looking for some cool decals and some other cool ways to make it seem not so everyday, so if you could, just leave me some ideas! Thanks!

Hello Everyone!-156587_455716307805575_1557156485_n.jpg
Old 10-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Mxer256 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach coils are great...there on backorder right now though

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 10-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! ....oh wait, you're not old enough to drink. Have fun on here. Lots of good info to get you learned up.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Cool seeing someone my age! Have fun, but stay safe!

Try not to tear it up too badly if it's your only transport

Hope to see you around!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Tons of good info on TW and welcome to the addiction!

PS - can't go wrong with 5100s