Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone got pictures of ome 2.25 leafs

Old 11-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #41
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ah haha

Well don't worry. OME coils will fit.
Toytec turned me down when I called for them
Old 11-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #42
00tbaytaco is on a distinguished road

00tbaytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got the ome dakkar leafs in the back, with bilstein/eibach combo in the front.
33x12.5 procomp tires
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone got pictures of ome 2.25 leafs-20121119_101302_hagrid.jpg   Anyone got pictures of ome 2.25 leafs-2012-11-19-10.13.11.jpg  
Old 11-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #45
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Uhh call wheelers man..no tax too
I think I will . Toytec is local not to far to pick up from but I did two trips there because they said you don't need extended u bolts for dakars, I said you sure they said yea I'm sure I sell this stuff everyday, then I knew I was forgetting something else but they said u bolts is all you need, then the second trip for the bpv bracket
Old 11-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #46
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00tbaytaco View Post
Ive got the ome dakkar leafs in the back, with bilstein/eibach combo in the front.
33x12.5 procomp tires

Well now I know exactly what my truck will look like lol. exept im getting elite bumper. How do you like the ride comfort?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #47
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
how wide of rim did you go with?
Old 11-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #48
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
how wide of rim did you go with?
8"
Old 11-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #49
00tbaytaco is on a distinguished road

00tbaytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
Well now I know exactly what my truck will look like lol. exept im getting elite bumper. How do you like the ride comfort?
I have a trail-gear tube bumper on order. The truck rides much better than with the stock bagged out suspension. Definitely needs and alignment but I need to replace an inner tie rod before they can do it, hopefully get to it next week. Im pretty sure the rims are 10" wide, I cant remember exactly. I bought the rims and tires as a set from someone I know. Rims were used, tires were brand new. Im still waiting to put my bushwacker fender flares on. Right now the tires have half an inch of clearance to the frame at full lock, about 3/4 of an inch from the UCA and they rub on the edges of my fenders a bit. The cut out flares will solve that though. Forgot to mention in my msg to you but also make sure to get a BPV bracket.