Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

need help with blinkers

Old 12-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
need help with blinkers

So both my front blinkers went out at the same time. I replace both bulbs to see if that fixes the problem. now the left one works fine, but the right sides doesnt. when I put the right one in and it just instantly blew the fuse. then I put a 15 amp fuse just to see if it would help, but now instead of blowing the fuse it just doesnt work at all. and the left ones continues to work fine. any suggestions as to what i should try next? i have been chasing all the wiring and it all looks alright.
Thanks
Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Oh and if i turn on the hazard lights it blows that fuse as well, which is a 15 amp fuse
Old 12-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #4

I haven't checked those, but they were all working fine then just both front went out. Ill check the rears too