LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cb radio location

Old 12-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #21
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Cobra 75 handset mounted to left of console, Kenwood 2M next to shifter. The thinh in the middle is my trailer brake controller. Works out pretty good.

Edit: sorry didnt realize you were lookin only for first gen

Old 12-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #22
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-23-2012, 06:21 AM   #24
"And there I was just minding my own business"
Nolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud of

Navy: USS Enterprise CVN-65, USS George H.W Bush CVN-77, NNSY, Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenace Center
Name: Nick
Nolawall's Tacoma Gallery
I have the cobra 18 that is mounted under the radio. This is best radio as far as clean looking for the first Gen
Old 12-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #25
nighthawkNdragon is on a distinguished road
nighthawkNdragon's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #26
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
(Pardon the half-assembled dash, still wiring things up..)

Old 12-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #27
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
cb radio location-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356369527.527512.jpg

This is in my 2000 runner.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #28
cmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant future
cmj's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #29
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
^ That is one CLEAN '98!
Old 12-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #30
cmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant future
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:16 AM   #31
"And there I was just minding my own business"
Nolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud of

Navy: USS Enterprise CVN-65, USS George H.W Bush CVN-77, NNSY, Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenace Center
Name: Nick
Nolawall's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #32
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #33
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^your transmission is backerds
Old 12-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
^ yo i have a custom 5 speed t-case get with it. My trans has super granny gears lmao
Old 01-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #35
Insert witty title here

Air Force:
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping with the theme..

Where are you folks mounting your mic clip? Mine's still just flopping around in the cab, and I haven't really found a clever spot for it yet.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #36
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Mike location

Most folks have a digital clock where I mounted mine

Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #37
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the above installs are way better than mine but I added mine just to give another alternative. I am 6'1" and this install is completely unobtrusive far as in/egress ( kneeknocking). I had it in there now for about 4 yrs and I like it. Only minus is I need to set the freq/function by uptilting the wheel & peeking thru the gap when not moving. Hard to see display.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #38
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4x4 View Post
Most folks have a digital clock where I mounted mine

i did this as well.

though on my first CB setup i made a mount and put it where the pass. airbag switch was.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #39
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some detail on my ashtray install...

The dash facia will require some cutting, trimming.
I have a spare facia... so cutting this one up, wasn't a concern.

Used a 90* coupler at the rear, as well, warmed the ducting
and pressed that inward slightly.

Used zip ties... 'cause they were handy.

This has been mounted this way for more then a few years
without any issue.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #40
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Those are great Dell. Should clear up just about any questions anyone has about his install.