Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

lets see some horizon blue metallic tacos!!

Old 12-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #21
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ good lookin truck. hard to tell the difference between your color and mine. might be the pic like u said. is yours supposed to look more of a grey or blue? makes my think of the blue-ish/grey-ish interior of my truck. some people say it looks blue, some say grey. but dealership says blue.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #22
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is a toss up between blue, purple, silver, and grey. Though mine has a purple base coat as my engine bay is clearly purple lol. I'd say mine is blue but yours is more blue. If that makes sense.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #23
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing for rare first gen beauties!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #25
jetlag is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
jetlag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
http://
It took months on end to find my blue beauty.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #26
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
http://
i'm installing my lift soon and hope for mine to look as good as yours, once i need new tires and go up a size
Quote:
It took months on end to find my blue beauty.
hell, mine was dangled in front of me like a horse and a carrot for 10 years by my family... i was told it was gunna be mine once i turned 16 when i was 14 and my dad was teaching me to drive it... got tired of hearing "it'll be yours next year" every single year for 10 years, so i bought the damn thing from the old man!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #27
jetlag is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
jetlag's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly, mine is currently in the body shop for a replacement bumper,tow hitch, and shackle mount. This is due to a careless driver rear ending me.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #28
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Sadly, mine is currently in the body shop for a replacement bumper,tow hitch, and shackle mount. This is due to a careless driver rear ending me.
sorry to hear. i had a tree limb fuck mine up pretty good, but since i got it back, i had a fresh start and been modding my way to where i am now.

after my baby lift... need bigger tires now lol

no more posts for a while from me, im gunna enjoy 666
Old 01-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #30
lil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant future

Name: Jacen
lil J's Tacoma Gallery
I've had mine for 13 years and still get compliments on it. Here it is with some new 18's(hated my 20's) with michelins and an old man emu setup
Attached Thumbnails
lets see some horizon blue metallic tacos!!-p10002184tw.jpg  
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #31
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil J View Post
I've had mine for 13 years and still get compliments on it. Here it is with some new 18's(hated my 20's) with michelins and an old man emu setup
very nice! i wanna paint my stock wheels black this week
Old 02-01-2013, 04:47 AM   #32
allen1992 is on a distinguished road

Name: allen
allen1992's Tacoma Gallery
Hey im a new member and i made a account because i was searching to see if the horizon blue metall was rare for toyotas and seen this on google. I have my 99 Tacoma id like to put a picture on this thread so yall can see it but i cant figure it out. Any help please?
Old 02-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #33

got it heres my tacoma
Attached Thumbnails
lets see some horizon blue metallic tacos!!-2013-01-12_17-55-10_211.jpg  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #34
lil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant future

lil J's Tacoma Gallery
I like that headlight setup
Old 02-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #35

thanks the headlights kinda suck at night but thats why i have those HID brand off road lights up front too
Old 02-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #36
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen1992 View Post
thanks the headlights kinda suck at night but thats why i have those HID brand off road lights up front too
good looking truck
i went with the clear head lights w/ some silverstar ultras to keep it stock looking which lead me to create my 98-04 hybrid look. the only other swap i may do is this valence for a 4runner valence w/ fogs. but i still dont know what year, if any, fit this bumper.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #37
kstaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
kstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. Glad a thread like this came along. It's good to see there are others out there!
Attached Thumbnails
lets see some horizon blue metallic tacos!!-2013-02-05-2000-tacoma.jpg  
Old 02-06-2013, 03:47 AM   #38

lil J's Tacoma Gallery
I see a lot of folks with the black accents. It just doesn't look right to me. I like the metallic paint with chrome. Especially the horizon blue with chrome, just my opinion.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #39
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil J View Post
I see a lot of folks with the black accents. It just doesn't look right to me. I like the metallic paint with chrome. Especially the horizon blue with chrome, just my opinion.
IMO chrome brings out the purple more, the black brings out the blue more

i got super tired of people calling her purple... plus i hate chrome lol. my 99 ford ranger was ALL chromed out, mexican style (i bought it from one) and i'm just over chrome. i like the black out. can't wait to do my wheels as soon as i can acquire a jack and some stands

Old 02-07-2013, 03:57 AM   #40

I know i can't stand when people call that color purple and i was about to paint my truck the newer Toyota blue idk what it's called but i found out this color is pretty rare so its staying this color