Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

wheel choices

View Poll Results: which would you choose for your silver double cab?
raceline rockcrusher 887 23 74.19%
eagle alloy series 100 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they look exactly the same....the cheaper option...
Old 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I like the RL's a little better cause of the lip design.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you have your choice between the bead lock look or not. It depends on you preferance
Old 01-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #8
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I like the racelines for the details in the lip. I don't know if you do much off-roading but the racelines will have more material (thicker) in the lip because of those details, and they'll hold up to rockrash better. Ask me how I know :embarrassed:
Old 01-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
similar

yes they are similar..racelines have the beadlock simulation....about 520 for a set locally. Eagles do not have the beadlock but they are 481 online....i'm looking to see which ppl like better beads or no beads.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #10
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Racelines
Old 01-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #11
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
I usually go by what's easier to clean.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I like the racelines for the details in the lip.
I agree

...guess I'm not doing you any favors here, I'm torn between them and I already have the EA100's

Honestly I didn't know the racelines were an option when I was searching, good thing or I'd be in the same dilemma.

Good luck!!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #13
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill-e-boy View Post
i like your wheels omaha but i'm leaning towards the racelines i think...unless you wanna sell urs haha

Nope.
I'm gonna hold on to them.

Your truck will look good with whichever choice you make.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #14
Newbie123 is on a distinguished road
Newbie123's Tacoma Gallery
Both look nice, but if you're gonna have bead lockers then they should be real not posing, just my opinion. But this is also coming from a guy who wants to lift his prerunner.... I'm a walking contradiction.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #15
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Talking good luck with your decision... don't let me interefere

neither... 'cause I don't like the little hole style

PC 8068-6883's ~'cuz datz wut I 'ave~

I don't use the wheel center's chrome hub caps tho'

^ same wheel Wheeler's off road had designed/sold,
mfg'd by procomp.
Wheeler's stopped offering them 'cause PC
was using Wheeler's design and marketing them too.
Wheeler's chose not to compete against the giant.
*They are durable and fit well on 1st gens with 33's
Old 04-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #18
CliffordBRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
CliffordBRD's Tacoma Gallery
What size/offset did you get? Mind if I ask how much they set you back?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #19
Huntr Pat is on a distinguished road

Army: Retired Flight Engineer
Huntr Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Huntr Pat
Both look good. Eagles seems simpler.