Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

weight/height capacity 03 xtra cab

Old 01-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
VTdancinman is on a distinguished road
VTdancinman's Tacoma Gallery
weight/height capacity 03 xtra cab

Hello all! I am looking into doing this...

http://cheaprvliving.com/BuildYourOwnCamper.html

to my 03 xtra cab.

I am curious about weight and height restrictions. Any help would be great!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to venture onto this thread ; http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off-roading-trails/

and then follow a couple of their outside "links".....You have literally hundreds of "builds" out there of folks that have tried and even perfected the "exact idea" your after....with TOYOTA's...
Old 01-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
VTdancinman is on a distinguished road
VTdancinman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks Snoope. Could you be a little more specific?
Old 01-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure what direction you want to go...

The Overland pages can show you who on here has built up their rigs and 4WD TOYOTAOWNER magazine has done a few on-going articles on folks building up their trucks,4-Runners and FJ's....

If you go to Overlands site and put Tacoma build in the search one would think it would pull up a wealth of info...

Might be time consuming BUT a friend did just that; research, research, research before he started his "Rover build" and then drove through the Americas with it....

Good luck and i hope you find what you need ...