1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Electrical problems

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by DW85, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Jan 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    DW85

DW85 [OP] Dude.....

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2001 XtraCab Tacoma TRD 4x4/2004 SR5 V6 4Runner
    Tacoma: Badlands basher front bumper Trail gear rear bumper Trail gear sliders OME Dakar’s OME 883 Coils Bilstein 5100s front Bilstein 5125s rear SPC Upper Control Arms Wheeler’s Extended brake lines ProComp 51 Series 15x8 3.5” BS 32x11.50x15 BFG KO2’s Honda CR-V windshield washer nozzles Hella 500FF fog lights Energy Suspension power steering rack bushings 4Runner: Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 265/70r17’s TPMS Bypass mod RCI Skid Plate CBI Ditch light brackets 1.25” Wheel Spacers 2” Front Leveling Kit
    Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but not new to my Tacoma but I am having an issue that I've never dealt with before. When I turn the key to the off position and remove the key the stereo, clock, and airbag off light stay on. I tried waiting to see if they would eventually shut off on their on and they do not. The only thing that I have done recently to the electrical system was I replaced the negative battery terminal. Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks.
    Daniel

Products Discussed in

To Top