Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What to do next.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
What to do next.

what should my next mod be. Any suggestions.
I have the following
-3 in body
-2.5 suspension
-35 pro comp xtreme m/t
-system (clarion with polk audio door speakers and 2 10's)
-toolbox
-sliders
- bull bar
-deck plate
-dumped exhaust

here are a few pics. sorry all with camera phone.

This one is just for fun
Old 02-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
you need a cb with a big whip they look cool as hell!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
you need a cb with a big whip they look cool as hell!!!
yep..................that truck needs nothing else................maybe sliders.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
a TacomaWorld sticker....
yeah that is a must!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yep..................that truck needs nothing else................maybe sliders.
I have sliders, they are line-x. you can't see them really (b/c camera phone pics) except on the muddy pic
Old 02-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
supercharger
Old 02-04-2009, 09:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
supercharger
I would love nothing more than a supercharger, however a spare 3 grand is hard to come by
Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
black out the front emblem?.....very nice rig man
Old 02-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Rollcage.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole47 View Post
black out the front emblem?.....very nice rig man
Thanks man. I might look at that blacked out emblem however
Old 02-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how about a winch and custom bumper(s)
Old 02-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Maybe some tube bumpers..or.. Looks like you could use a little more clearance as well, so maybe some bushwacker cut out flares, they will give you another inch or two of clearance.
I was looking in to that actually. There is no rubbing when driving, but when i go wheeling and compress the suspension real fast, such as htting a drop off too fast, they catch some plastic
Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #14
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
cant really tell from the pics if you already did but you could tint the windows. i think tints make any vehicle look a lot better, especially white ones. black out the backs and bring the fronts a dark as legally possible.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
The flares would prob help out a lot.. Did you do the pinch weld mod (smash it down)?
Actually the guy that owned it before me already had the 3 in body and he did that mod.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:49 AM   #16
dustinuhls is on a distinguished road

dustinuhls's Tacoma Gallery
How about a hottie in the passenger seat?!?!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #17
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
i would say throw on some offroad bumpers. either all-pro or demello.