Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looking for Used Tacoma/Need Help

Old 02-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
SnareAce is on a distinguished road
SnareAce's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Used Tacoma/Need Help

Hello, I'm looking to buy a second Tacoma. My Dad owns a 2004 and I'm trying to find another and I'm having a difficult time.

I would prefer is to be 2004 or older. I don't care for the 2nd gen design. 4x4, automatic, SINGLE CAB. I really dont like the xtra and double cabs. It seems like 6cylinder single cabs dont even exist so I wont even try with that but that would be amazing. I live in Texarkana, Texas so obviously it needs to be close by.

I just need some advice on how to scout these trucks out. I haven't found anything close
Old 02-04-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
You can get a V6 single cab, they are just pretty damn hard to find.

Check here, the TTORA classifieds, Autotrader.com, and Craigs list. Check often.

Good luck.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Use all the used car search engines. Vehix, Autotrader, Cars.com,........Check frequently and be willing to travel a little bit. Be patient. It takes time to find a good 1st gen Tacoma.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
You can get a V6 single cab, they are just pretty damn hard to find.

Check here, the TTORA classifieds, Autotrader.com, and Craigs list. Check often.

Good luck.
That's news...I wasn't aware that they made any V6 reg. cabs. I've never seen one...
Old 02-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
ubermx5 is on a distinguished road
ubermx5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ubermx5
Yes they make them..

I had a chance to get 1 and blew it .... I kick my self every day...