Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

happiest/unhappy month

Old 02-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 1st Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
happiest/unhappy month

well, this is a mixed emotion month for me. see i'm finally making the last payment on my first taco and i'm stuck out here in the gulf coast on the USS T. Roosevelt. i've been out here for a month and a half and my baby's been sitting in a parking lot ever since. what a terrible fate for my truck. i just got a new engine installed from when i hydrolocked it. i even got the LC header and a 3 inch catback and a flowmaster 44 on it. i got to drive it for three weeks before i had to park it and leave. what a fate to have to endure, let me tell you.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hope it starts for you when you get back. I went to Poland for two weeks just before xmas and when I got back I had to jump it.....that just makes it even worse
Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
sweet man!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 1st Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
well, its a 7 month cruise and i came out about halfway through, so we've got a few more months. my fiance is headed up to virginia now from jacksonville where we were stationed at before so shes gonna start it up a few times while shes there but she hits cruise in about 4 weeks so the truck will still be sitting for a few months.